Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.8%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,242 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,166 42.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely

agree. Deliciously degrading and really took my submission to a new level to eat black ass and be pissed by BBC when I was play a sub role to them.
. That is the purpose but the intent is to please the black master as he desires. This then reveals true submission as his slut and whore to his black sex.

This scene is great. So many ways to enjoy eating black ass...having BBC just sit down on your face and plant his ass on your mouth is one of my favorites. Pressed down so the tongue does deep...wait... I mean so my tongue goes deep...soooo good!
I have to admit that my master loves it most when he can just relax and I start working between his cheeks. And I of course know without words that when he opens his legs he wants to feel my tongue on his hole.

rimrelax01.gif

I have to admit that my master loves it most when he can just relax and I start working between his cheeks. And I of course know without words that when he opens his legs he wants to feel my tongue on his hole.

View attachment 3155416
Sooooo fucking hot and just love how hard she works to please him with her tongue....such a hot and well trained BBC ass eating slut! You are amazing!

Sooooo fucking hot and just love how hard she works to please him with her tongue....such a hot and well trained BBC ass eating slut! You are amazing!
Thank you so much. And yes indeed, my master trained to please him and his friends with my tongue (but not only) anywhere and anytime.

First he had me eat HIS ass out. Very long and very thoroughly. Then he showed his friends that I am not allowed to have any inhibitions by presenting them my rimming skills but only on my master. For him it was not only a sign of my love to him but a sign of total surrender and ownership. And his friends agreed.

The second step was that I also had to eat his friends out. And that's what I do since then.

Back