Asians wives

View attachment 2280909
Yes. She belongs to all Black doms.
My wife is Chinese and when we first started to fantasize and explore about her with someone else I was blown away when I found out that she wanted it to be a black guy....It wasn't even close actually ...she responded explosively as if I hit a button inside her.....it was her first choice immediately after I mentioned it in bed,

I later found out that all the married Chinese wives at her work place are all having affairs with their Black co workers......The KEY is they will never say yes right away....or even show that they are interested in you at your first advances.....you have to show them you are real and not just a playboy...they pride themselves at being " not easy" but like I said it was her first choice.

The guy she ended up going for it with....she really really liked and wanted....but she didn't show him that,,,she made him work for it.....she's not that "kind of girl" so to speak...so be respectful...not "pushy" but most of all don't give up she wants you too.....it's like they want to be worn down by you but not in a pushy way...it's like you have to win over her love by showing her you really want just her and NO ONE else.

Last thing is for the husbands......If you want your Chinese wife to be with a Black guy......don't expect to be there....she wants him all alone and it will happen if you give her the green light to be with him alone....that's how I did it....she will go for it if you tell her she can have him alone 100%

Back