As a female, do you enjoy exhibiting yourselves in public?

What do you do to get male attention?

• Total voters
I've never been one to dress in what might be described as an 'age-appropriate' manner. I like bright, flowing, flamboyant things with 'interesting' splits in the right places, sheer. see-through etc.

I have quite large nipples so braless (and I LOVE being braless) usually gets noticed!

I'm sure there are people who are thinking '.....at HER age....!' but we're only here once so what the fuck??!!

Ohh! So hot! You make me hard!

tumblr_mhgmqu1auM1s3de1do1_500.gif

I've never been one to dress in what might be described as an 'age-appropriate' manner. I like bright, flowing, flamboyant things with 'interesting' splits in the right places, sheer. see-through etc.

I have quite large nipples so braless (and I LOVE being braless) usually gets noticed!

I'm sure there are people who are thinking '.....at HER age....!' but we're only here once so what the fuck??!!
I would definitely think you would have all guys staring at you if you are braless or showing cleavage!!! :giggle:

can you show how you dress in public to draw attention?

My wife enjoys exhibiting her charms in public to see if a man (or men) is interested in having sex with her. When a man in turn reveals his hard cock to her, she knows that she has an aggressive alpha-male on her hands who most likely is not just interested in fucking her but putting his baby in her as well.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 50
Back