Arizona BBC/Bull group

Hello fellas

I have been talking to women and couples in the Arizona area. I recently relocated to Grand Canyon State from the NYC area.
On the east coast there is a robust and supportive Cuckold/Bull community.
None exists here.
If you are a Legit Bull from Arizona and want to join this group.
Send me a PM and answer the following questions
1. How old are you?
2. How many years experience do you have cuckolding couples?
3. How many couples do you service right now?
4. What are your rules and guidelines for couples?
5. How do you train?
6. How do you recruit new women and couples?
I USE TO LIVE IN PHOENIX i use to post daily ad's on craigslist for black men fuck me in cortez park i always wear my pink see threw pink lingerie always naked underneath,and when i was fucking i was always naked it was so amazing black men lay me on the picnic table spread my legs fuck me and cum in me and i love black men sitting on the park bench with a hard on i love sucking their hard dick then wrap my pussy lips around their dick riding that black cock and bend me over the park bench fucking me doggy style cum deep in my pussy and walking home with all that beautiful hot cum in my pussy and in my ass..

Attachments

• MEWESTLAKEQUEEN.PNG
    MEWESTLAKEQUEEN.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 92
  • me2022.,;.PNG
    me2022.,;.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
  • hohoho6.PNG
    hohoho6.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Exactly!!

I know not all women in Dead bedrooms, want to fuck BBC, so I will have bulls of all skin tones. When I was in NYC, I would act as a sex surrogate for couples that had not had sex in over a year. sometimes you just need someone to kick start the romance again. I know married women talk to other married women, so if you have friends that are having sexual issues or challenges, but this site might be "too" out of the box from them, just contact me and we can figure something out.

Attachments

• mebbcwhoreandproud (16).PNG
    mebbcwhoreandproud (16).PNG
    277.9 KB · Views: 99
Hello fellas

I have been talking to women and couples in the Arizona area. I recently relocated to Grand Canyon State from the NYC area.
None exists here.
1. How old are you?
5. How do you train?
Pm'd

Not bi, must film, must have full control, must be able to create my own scene, must be willing and able to service music individuals I pick it group,
Aggressive no patience discipline, bondage
Cum to me naturally

I USE TO LIVE IN PHOENIX i use to post daily ad's on craigslist for black men fuck me in cortez park i always wear my pink see threw pink lingerie always naked underneath,and when i was fucking i was always naked it was so amazing black men lay me on the picnic table spread my legs fuck me and cum in me and i love black men sitting on the park bench with a hard on i love sucking their hard dick then wrap my pussy lips around their dick riding that black cock and bend me over the park bench fucking me doggy style cum deep in my pussy and walking home with all that beautiful hot cum in my pussy and in my ass..
I want to marry you

Hello fellas

None exists here.
1. How old are you?
5. How do you train?
We are a couple interested in the group

We are staying in Phoenix for 3 nights … 25-28th September. We’re always looking for decent guys for MFM or MFMM

Attachments

• 118A7EEF-4A57-4294-A5D8-B7C146C5E0D3.jpeg
    118A7EEF-4A57-4294-A5D8-B7C146C5E0D3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
  • 07D42C2F-E7ED-4392-B665-C96E89FA71A2.jpeg
    07D42C2F-E7ED-4392-B665-C96E89FA71A2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
  • 95E5F409-1718-455F-A601-DB98F8DA305A.jpeg
    95E5F409-1718-455F-A601-DB98F8DA305A.jpeg
    595.2 KB · Views: 143
Hello fellas

None exists here.
1. How old are you?
5. How do you train?
39 yrs old nice looking hung thick Latin available in the Phoenix area.8 yrs in the hotwife life style with 3 couples.2 couples for 3 yrs an 1 for 2 yrs rules.they have rules as well .but mine are hubby always watching an cleaning safe sex at first.training is making hubby watch an learn how a real man fucks his wife recruit meeting and talking

Looks like you has some luck lol

Back