Are women turned on by the idea of being pregnant? Would anything hold you back? How do you feel about dealing with realities?

That's a weird question.
Pregnancies are a normal stage in the life of a women and a lot a them actually want to get pregnant.
Also, when you want to get pregnant, of course you can be aroused by the idea.
When I wanted to, I would even say that having sex felt a bit different knowing that it could happen.

Of course, it's not all rainbows, you get sick and you feel like a whale sometimes.
But it also feels wonderful to see and feel that tiny baby grow inside you.

And a baby is also wonderful but a lot of problems to.
It's a lot of responsabilities.

So to sum it up : of course you can be turned on by the idea of getting pregnant and the realities are the usual things with babies x)

My lover had a big impregnation fetish. It almost wasn't enough that we went bareback. He tried to convince me to go off of birth control. Even to get an abortion after having a positive pregnancy test. That was a line WAY too far. I told him in no uncertain terms that I was not going to be irresponsible and do that. He got it, and while he still kinda whined about it once in a while, I sometimes would feed his fetish by saying things like, "Oh yes, give me your babies." lol.

My wife always wanted to be Black bred, ever since a Black classmate deflowered her in Middle School. However, she did not want to be Black bred until she found a white cuckold husband that would willingly support her and the interracial babies, she gave birth to. She was first Black bred during our honeymoon in Barbados, when the Black sperm from one of 5 Bajan men combined with her white ova to create a new life.

Last edited:
Once in awhile, when I am ovulating, my natural instincts give me the urge to get off the pill. However, the angel on my shoulder always wins. At times, just as he is getting ready to cum I think what happens if this is the 1% time the pill does not do it’s job.

Once in awhile, when I am ovulating, my natural instincts give me the urge to get off the pill. However, the angel on my shoulder always wins. At times, just as he is getting ready to cum I think what happens if this is the 1% time the pill does not do it’s job.

Does the thought of your belly swelling so large, and knowing how, arouse you?

My wife always wanted to be Black bred, ever since a Black classmate deflowered her in Middle School. However, she did not want to be Black bred until she found a white cuckold husband that would willingly support her and the interracial babies, she gave birth to. She was first Black bred during our honeymoon in Barbados, when the Black sperm from one of 5 Bajan men combined with her white ova to create a new life.
love it, my first was hubby's but my 2nd was unknown black man.

Back