Do you think about her?

Let's talk about what it was like when you watched her get on her knees in front of you for the first time. In front of me, watching the pair of you as she began pulling your jeans down from around your waist. She wasted no time and your cock was in her hands before I even noticed what had happened.

How did it feel when she looked at it in such awe? Did it make your cock swell with pride as she marveled at your size and girth and what it was going to mean for her tight little cunt later on?

Let's dive into the way she devoured you in a ravenous lust that I had never seen in her until tonight.

Did it feel good to lay her down? Spread her legs? Watch her open up to you like a flower ready to be pollinated by your massive, swinging cock as it touches her pink pussy lips.

Do you recall the moment her breath escaped her when your magic cock entered her for the first time? I saw her eyes roll back for a moment as she took you all in, then I watched her come around again and focus on you and I saw her reach for the back of your neck, pulling you in for the deepest kiss she's ever given.

She came so many times in just the moments you were inside of her. She came just as much if not more by your fingers, your tongue, your lips, and the way you drove her swollen little fuck hole crazy every time you came near her.

You don't know this, but the moment you pulled out of her that night, I watched as your cock glistened with the stickiest and slimiest fucking mixture I'd ever seen in my life and the only thing I could think of doing was sliding my face in between her still very hot thighs and dip my tongue into the mixture that came from two people very passionately fucking for the last 3-4 hours.

Do you think about it each time you take her in front of me? That she's such a little slut for you. She'll always get down on her knees for you and take your cock in any hole that you desire. You know she'll always spread those legs for you and anyone you might think of introducing her to.

Anyway... Just curious if you thought about things like this like I do.

Back