Are women open to finding a man to clean their creampies?

loads4me

Male
From
MN, US
I am a submissive oral and have a strong cum fetish. An ultimate fantasy is to be a fluffer to men who are bi and the clean up of a gang bang. The focus would be on the pleasure of the slut who loves to get gangbanged.
I guess I am looking for a fast machine who keeps her motor clean~!

The first time I ate cream pie during a gang bang my wife had me eat after each guy fucked her. I ate 6 loads that night. Was not long after that night that my wife started me sucking cock, she said since I liked other men's cum I should get it from the source.

That is so Fucking Hot! My Wet Dream! As she gets into her gangbangs are you now the Fluffer ? I have rimmed ass both men and women do you do that ? I have a vision of me in a hood strapped to the bulls ass as he fucks a woman . I would be continuously rimming the bulls ass. When the Bull Cums, I clean out the pussy! That’s just on the cum bucket list!

I do fluff before she gets fucked but also sucking cock when she just want to watch me do it. She says it is my reward since I don't get to fuck any more. I do rim her when she let's a guy fucked her back there

Back