Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I love being owned and used as a fuck toy by all these gorgeous black studs!I used to be a simple white mans wife and mom,happy with the tiny white dick his little cum squirt lol but the first time a black guy cornered me and got his huge hard cock in between my legs he changed me forever!!!!Now my husband gets to watch sometimes as black men take his wife to bed and fuck me like their tiny white whore and cum in my pussy and stretch and pound and destroy my pussy right in front of him as he totally submits to their strength and power and gives his wife up for them to breed me black and put their seed in his wife!I love being held and kissed and made love too by black gentlemen while all my hubby can do is watch while another man fucks and breeds his wife ;)
Good slut.

Nd love to be owned by a real man...that I could trust and worship totally--I'd do anything he told me to do and work so hard to learn how to please him...my body is dying to be used by a strong, real man...I love the pictures of girls with collars around their necks and even little leashes...I'd love to be dressed up and shown off, make him proud...oh my silly fantasies...cuz I'm too shy to ever meet anyone in real life...I wouldn't even know where to begin! The Pacific NW seems to be some last bastion of mind-numbingly unappealing caucasian homogeny. And I work with little ones all day and paint at night and write mortifyingly open posts on a website I wouldn't speak the name of aloud (I'd die of embarrassment)!

How does a girl, like, find a man who WANTS to own a submissive white girl?

Would be more than happy to mentor you. I owned many and they all enjoyed it. Get out of that fantasy world, experience the reality and you would be very proud of yourself. I love playing with women and showing them things they haven't had the pleasure in experiencing, especially younger women.....live in the Pacific NW near Seattle.
tumblr_o2144aiIBh1v5cpozo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Back