Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

My wife did not want to be shared.

She did not understand why men might want their friends to try her out.

It took six months for her to agree to be shared...but then described it as the most sexually exciting night she had had!!!

Once shared she did not want 'not to be shared' and had no qualms about being propositioned by groups of men...after all no one back home was ever likely to find out...

I did find it stomach clenching whenever I realized she was contemplating letting a group of African men have her, but mostly she was shared when out on dates, or at a party, or at he Harare Women's Club, when I was not present. Of course the response of the Africans when they realized my wife was actually contemplating letting them have her was electric as well

Pass a reparations law making it legal for black men to have sexual access to white women on demand.
Required for all wf 18 or older.

As far as black men it would cancel any ******* ban or exclusive sexual claim of white men to their wives.
If a wf was out, not at home after 6 pm they could be seized by any black man for sexual use for 24 hours.

Beyond that any wf 18 to 40, married or otherwise would have to give sex to any black man
for at least 5 to 7 days every year for sexual use, parties, and gangbangs.

The women would have access to any medical care, birth control or abortion service so
their bodies would be ready for any and all sex at any time.

I am completely owned by my black lovers,my little white husband was pushed aside and submitted years ago.Now many superior black men make love to me all the time and for my masters I do whatever they ask,whatever that may be and they use me real good!Ive been whored out,pimped out,gang banged,Ive been given many different ******* and passed around at parties,I get off serving my black lovers because its very exciting and I think all white women should serve all strong superior black men!

no, are not

when i lease my holes to be fucked - there is contract, 1. men have to be allowed to do it , 2. borrowers have to provide me My Pleasure, not their only ;) ;) ;)

Pass a reparations law making it legal for black men to have sexual access to white women on demand.
Required for all wf 18 or older.

As far as black men it would cancel any ******* ban or exclusive sexual claim of white men to their wives.
If a wf was out, not at home after 6 pm they could be seized by any black man for sexual use for 24 hours.

Beyond that any wf 18 to 40, married or otherwise would have to give sex to any black man
for at least 5 to 7 days every year for sexual use, parties, and gangbangs.

The women would have access to any medical care, birth control or abortion service so
their bodies would be ready for any and all sex at any time.

What about use white boi's? :frantic:We want a share of the BBC.:mstickle::lips:
We Demand to be included in the Reparations Law and be fucked and used, just like the white women.:mstickle::lips::p:D:bounce:

Last edited:
I am completely owned by my black lovers,my little white husband was pushed aside and submitted years ago.Now many superior black men make love to me all the time and for my masters I do whatever they ask,whatever that may be and they use me real good!Ive been whored out,pimped out,gang banged,Ive been given many different ******* and passed around at parties,I get off serving my black lovers because its very exciting and I think all white women should serve all strong superior black men!

As you should. Good girl.

Of course! Black guys at the top, owning the white girls, making us do stuff, white girls in the middle doing as we are told, and white guys at the very bottom serving all! How it should be!

The only real function for the white husband is to dress up in a cute sexy maid outfit and serve drinks and snacks while the black bulls make use of his wife. Afterwards he gets to clean the sopping wet messy sheets and/or clean and straighten up the furniture. If his wife is feeling particularly generous he may be allowed to have a look inside her after the REAL men have used her and lick it out.

If he does a good job the black men may give him a few dollars tip, even buy him some cute sexy girls underwear or sexy miniskirts and dresses. For exemplary service he may even be allowed the ultimate luxury of owning a foldout camp bed instead of just sleeping on the floor in the laundry or kitchen.

Only problem with a qos tattoo is that most people don't recognise it. It woukd be far hotter to have something really blatant. X

A nice tattoo just above your pussy saying black only, so when white guys hit on you you can just lift your skirt up .. and all the nearby black men and women can see. The white man going all red and purple in the face with embarassment, while the black folks just smile, most of them already know since they have used you before.

The black lady at the back gives you a big wink and later in the ladies she kisses you on the mouth and pops a card between your tits with her number on it .. then leans up close and murmurs in your ear 'my husband has a good 9incher'. Helpless to resist, already practically a slave for blacks, you start masturbating right in front of her just thinking how it will feel being used by a sexy, kinky black couple.

I wouldn't say I'm his property, but when he calls me and tells me to come to his office at work I drop what I'm doing and go. Or the same when he says he's heading to my office. He sent me a text Sunday night saying he wanted to meet. I told my husband I had to run to the store for a few things. Met him at a secluded boat landing and let him use me on a picnic table that was there. Returned home with a few items from the store, and 4 loads of his semen in me. Didn't even bother showering. Just went to bed with what he pumped in me still where he left it.

I do know you will not find me wearing panties to work and longer. And all new bras that unhook in the front for him.

Doing it exactly right. No panties while in the presence of superior black folk and a bra thats quick and easy to unhook to make your body easy to access. Maybe an extra refinement each week bring a supply of small towels to put over his lap so you don't soak his pants too much with your squirting while you are bent over his desk with your legs wide open. Also to wipe up his desk, and chair afterwards. At the end of the week just take the wet cum stained towels home to pop into the wash, and get them ready for next week.

For a bit more of a thrill you can just go back to your desk without cleaning yourself out, just let it drip onto your skirt and dry so people can see your black man cum stained skirt on the way home.

Only problem with a qos tattoo is that most people don't recognise it. It woukd be far hotter to have something really blatant. X

Oops I was going to say in my earlier that you can get temporary tattoos that wash off afterwards. You can get them custom made also, so you could experiment a bit with blatant obvious ones and placement to see which ones feel nice and dirty and degrading in public.

All those prim proper church ladies seeing you go past suddenly put a hand over their mouth and gasp and whisper to there friend 'did you see that ... that's disgusting'.

How about a t-shirt or top that says 'If I'm walking funny, it's because a black man just banged me!'

After I came back from UK, back to Poland and saw white men in their "environment", my black cock addiction blew out of proportions.
At first I was kind of skeptical toward "Black order of the world", which essentially has black men dominating, white women owned/submissive and white men as absolute inferior beings at the very bottom.
Today, I am not skeptical anymore. I think this has a LOT of sense.
The way the world evolved, white men gone just too civilized, too weak, too politically correct, wanting to please women, agreeing to make them equal.
And we women are not, the way the nature made us is clearly states - we are DIFFERENT.
I feel best submitting to a man, serving his pleasures, being a nice sex toy for him first and foremost. And the way black men treat white women is what sways me toward this so called "Black order". My body can't resist it. My mind can't resist it. So I stopped trying.
And it was revelation that opened my eyes. I can now evolve, feel happy, explore my true self.

So answering the question of the thread:
STRONGLY YES!

Back