Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I think all white women should serve black men and please them in every way!The first time a black man opened my legs and slid his hard cock inside of me I immediately stopped thinking about my husband and I made love to this strong beautiful black man as hard,deep and passionately as I possibly could and my body screamed out for his seed inside of me and I took every single drop of his hot cum deep in my pussy!Ive been giving myself to black men ever since that night and they fuck me alot!!!!!My husband just submits and steps aside and they take me and fuck me whenever they wish!All white women married or not should open their legs and please black men!

I cum the true lagic LOL" last five years. 87% of white woman that's basically everyone here, knows at least 1 woman friend or family member who's gone black. I'm 43 from new jersey. as far as my friends or ex girlfriends( female) I mean 14 has tried black. as far as men's property? beats the fuck outta me lol

I think it's a fascinating question

I think the black man - about 99% of the time - is physically superior.

I believe most people now understand this to be true.

Therefore the black Man can decide what is his property.

Someone deciding that something that doesn't belong to them, and then takes it, is a thief. When that "something" is a human being, then they are a kidnapper or a *******.

I dunno...should black people be the property of others??? What's that? No, you say?

No one should be the 'property' of anyone, how can a human being be 'property'.

I don't know if this is just some sick beg for degenerates to play some kind of role for your perverted fantasies, or whether you have some sort of mental health illness...Either way you freaks need to grab some fresh air, maybe do something productive like volunteer at a dog shelter instead of advocating slavery anonymously on the internet so you can get your sick kicks.

White women are dominant bitches and just pretend to submit to any man, if they act submissive it is just an act and they use black cock as their play toys just like they use white men. Next time you stick your cock in remember she is letting you do what she wants and you are happy to be used.

White women are dominant bitches and just pretend to submit to any man, if they act submissive it is just an act and they use black cock as their play toys just like they use white men. Next time you stick your cock in remember she is letting you do what she wants and you are happy to be used.

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT. We ALLOW men the privilege of our bodies. If I am not into you, you have no chance. You may have a BBC but it I am not into you, you will be dismissed.

However, if you like being submissive to anyone who has a BBC, enjoy.

Bitches = Men's view of a women with high standards...

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT. We ALLOW men the privilege of our bodies. If I am not into you, you have no chance. You may have a BBC but it I am not into you, you will be dismissed.

However, if you like being submissive to anyone who has a BBC, enjoy.

Bitches = Men's view of a women with high standards...
I love bitches and in general they like me since I am willing to please them and I make the effort to learn how and why

I dunno...should black people be the property of others??? What's that? No, you say?

No one should be the 'property' of anyone, how can a human being be 'property'.

I don't know if this is just some sick beg for degenerates to play some kind of role for your perverted fantasies, or whether you have some sort of mental health illness...Either way you freaks need to grab some fresh air, maybe do something productive like volunteer at a dog shelter instead of advocating slavery anonymously on the internet so you can get your sick kicks.
I hope it is like bdsm where the person being tied up is actually in control and everything is fantasy usually when men own women it involves ******* and ****** abuse which is really sick. I will let a woman own me for awhile or in certain ways just like the flower owns the bee

Such pure, conquered white beauties. Black Cocks are TRUE COCKS. Who can doubt it! It's what White Women DESIRE, DESERVE, REQUIRE!
if i dye my cock black will you desire it or how about I do a multi colored paint job with a ring at every inch so when you got to purple you would have all nine inches

It must smell African and be very hard, thick and big.
It smells like an egyptian camel which is african and thicker than many black cocks that I have seen but thinner than some white ones and remember a curved cock feels just like a thick cock and most black men in North America are not african so there cocks smell like kentucky fried chicken or burger king

Back