Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

RE: Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?
I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
Well, let's try and make sense of this kind of logic and reasoning ... if white women are meant to be black men's property, then black men are meant to be white men's property, thus both white women and black men would be white men's property and the original belief would be true ... White Men Rule The World, right?
gif_TalkToTheHand.gif .......GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif ...."I just call 'em like I see 'em!"

Yes, we are by nature the property of the Dominate Black Master. My body and mind knew this after my first time, so clear, so certain.

It is very apparent that you are clearly a submissive. You were mentored well by the Black Dom Master and you are very passionate about being submissive, perhaps to the right Dom. You're obedient and respect authority of the Dom. You're a beautiful human being and every bit equal of the Dom. Your submissiveness will never make you trash but will always make you a treasure to the Dom.

Last edited:
RE: Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Well, let's try and make sense of this kind of logic and reasoning ... if white women are meant to be black men's property, then black men are meant to be white men's property, thus both white women and black men would be white men's property and the original belief would be true ... White Men Rule The World, right?
View attachment 808223 .......View attachment 808222 ...."I just call 'em like I see 'em!"

No white men, are the property of white women. White women are the property of black men only because they sexually dominate us better in the bedroom. Black men are the original people, and are simply hunkier, earthier and more nature. They own. White men serve.

Back