Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I really dnt know exactly how to say this but I want more than just being fucked.

I agree! Most of the women and couples I have met and played with were not just looking to be fucked.
I have given some thought to this question; property? No. Role play yes. Lifestyle agreement with sane ******* free people? Yes. All crazy people humm not me... But especially not as a standard. And you say?

Totally dominant, alpha male hetero here with a tight white gf who will soon be a Queen of Spades. It's totally necessary. View attachment 943139 View attachment 943139
White women want to be free to BBC slut. Allbof them. Most are afraid of what society will think. THATS why a dominant alpha white male partner can set them free. By taking away their choice. Free white girls to be BBC sluts.

Countless white girl lovers were told by me they'll be BBC submissives. Every last one of them was into it.
have to admit im submissive to bbc,although i wouldnt say owned........although i have been a kept woman by a bbc

Back