Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

From my place I say yes as long as the white woman wants it. In the case that she does and the black bull has to only take her, I believe is the best case scenario. However, I do like the thought of it being done like a ritual. The couple seeking out the black bull and make the offering of the wife as if it's a gift to a god.
You know us Black men originated from the True GODS. We are the direct source. Bow down!

I believe that deep inside every white woman resides the burning desire to beneath a sweating hulking black man. Some may deny , But if given the proper motivation even the most stout racist white women would drop to her knees in front of a throbbing black cock . Remember we come from a race of kings and queens and Caucasians lived in caves

I believe that deep inside every white woman resides the burning desire to beneath a sweating hulking black man. Some may deny , But if given the proper motivation even the most stout racist white women would drop to her knees in front of a throbbing black cock . Remember we come from a race of kings and queens and Caucasians lived in caves

Back