Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

As a black man, let me answer this question and close this stupid thread: NO. No person is anyone's property!!

First look at this as an "extreme alternative livestyle". If anyone here actually believe that this should be the way of real life, than indeed this would be stupid. However, I've seen my share of weird kinks and fetishes and I have no problem if there are people who wants that as "owning" and "being owned" and when it is done in safe manner similar to BDSM practices.

Another thing would be if the world would evolve toward that, but as much as I would welcome it, I am realist to know this won't happen.

We don't think nobody should own anybody. 'Hut Oh" What A concept Hua.. If a beautiful looking white couple is thinking about the lifestyle .The man of the house needs to break in the wife with Dam Good nasty Three Hole Loving.Before even thinking about it

Attachments

• Snapshot_20131124_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20131124_4.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Landman Trained & Ready to Go+k7RshXB5oDml.jpg
    Landman Trained & Ready to Go+k7RshXB5oDml.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 87
We don't think nobody should own anybody. 'Hut Oh" What A concept Hua.. If a beautiful looking white couple is thinking about the lifestyle .The man of the house needs to break in the wife with Dam Good nasty Three Hole Loving.Before even thinking about it
thats fair enough,but i was paid by him as his whore,and i did take loads from his friends and business associates

Back