Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

In the last few years I've discovered I'm submissive and since I've been dating/fucking black men for over 20 years, it's just a natural evolution for me to be owned by a black man...it feels natural nothing more, nothing less. Only the mind, body and soul will lead an individual to the right person..

I don't think any woman is a man's property. Other than money and power, what do men most obsess about? Pussy makes the rules, black or white.

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I am very, very submissive when it comes to black men. I also get extreme sexual pleasure being used by and
pleasing them and have yet to find something I'm not game for. In fact as soon as I am back in the "life" I want to see how freaky I can take this.
Having said that however, I do it for strictly selfish reasons. It's what gets me off. There is no way I am anyones property.

I am very, very submissive when it comes to black men. I also get extreme sexual pleasure being used by and
pleasing them and have yet to find something I'm not game for. In fact as soon as I am back in the "life" I want to see how freaky I can take this.
Having said that however, I do it for strictly selfish reasons. It's what gets me off. There is no way I am anyones property.
Good slut

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.

Sir, first i want you to know that i am aware that my opinion matters only slightly more than my white dicklet. i don't believe anyone, man, woman, Black, white, etc. etc., was "born" to be owned/controlled by anyone else. that said IF a person is part of a certain group, i.e. Black Man he will probably be raised to understand the power he has over others. if, on the other hand, other groups, i.e. white women should understand that their pussy provides them with a lot of power also. as can easily be seen thru this site and many other it becomes obvious that white, brown and asian women all maintain their power over white, brown and asian men, but easily and eagerly submit to the Superior Power of Black Men. as a white male, it was my privilege to marry a strong Hispanic woman who easily subdued me and then she and several Black Men she had the privilege to be used by, taught me my proper place in our marriage and the world. but i don't think either of us was "owned" by any of the Black Men that used us.

Back