Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

Real sissygasms are head and shoulders better than a regular orgasm .
Not only are regular male orgasms shorter but you come back to earth as far as staying in "subspace"
sissygasms go on and on and on and shutter through your whole body .
I am forever changed as a result of them.
I personally feel I have two types of horny ...Male horny - which my lady has no need for , she lughs at or punishes me for .
And then there is sissy horny , which she encourages me , loves watching me get off and wants me to take it to the next step with a real BBC

Attachments

• 410074652_92143-59063673628.4674640.mp4
    20.1 MB
Hi cucks. Anyone that had orgasms like this? I've tried by suggestion of a friend and I came 3 days in a row like that. But without cage 😏 my cock stayed limp for all the process without needing the cage 😏🥵😈

View attachment 6449559
Yes - I am ****** cum this way most often - sometimes frustrating , sometimes with a butt plug or dildo is the most amazing orgasm ever

Any tips on getting off using a prostate massager would be great.
The first thing you must do is stop masterbating for a good length of time . Then use the Massager to hit your prostate . It may take patience you may want to touch your cock a little but less and less as you get better at it . When it happens 100% you will be hooked . Chastity is great for this because it ends stroking and forces you physically and mentally for you to forget jerking off

The first thing you must do is stop masterbating for a good length of time . Then use the Massager to hit your prostate . It may take patience you may want to touch your cock a little but less and less as you get better at it . When it happens 100% you will be hooked . Chastity is great for this because it ends stroking and forces you physically and mentally for you to forget jerking off
I always wandered if it's just necessary to stop jerking off or if it enough to stop cumming. Can you help?

I always wandered if it's just necessary to stop jerking off or if it enough to stop cumming. Can you help?
I would stop both eventually ... but I would imagine if you never had a prostate orgasm you should edge for a while then leave it alone . Most definitely stop coming to build up . I see people drip during an anal orgasm but I shoot and the anal contractions are amazing . Another thing that is a tell tale sign that is was an anal orgasm is that I do not have that mental drop off ...so when my lady requires me to clean up my cum I do not mind ....But when I have a regular ejaculation it is disgusting ..I prefer to stay in subspace

I would stop both eventually ... but I would imagine if you never had a prostate orgasm you should edge for a while then leave it alone . Most definitely stop coming to build up . I see people drip during an anal orgasm but I shoot and the anal contractions are amazing . Another thing that is a tell tale sign that is was an anal orgasm is that I do not have that mental drop off ...so when my lady requires me to clean up my cum I do not mind ....But when I have a regular ejaculation it is disgusting ..I prefer to stay in subspace
I understand! When I am draining my cock (with my clit dripping cum without orgasm) I eat it all in the spot 🤤 always. Sometimes 5/6 times a day 😈

After 3 days without cumming I couldn't wait more and tried again to have my first sissygasm. I was so close. The best position for me without doubt is up against the door. 🥵🥵 I was soooo close but my legs couldn't take it. I don't have the stamina to keep fucking the dildo. I guess with time I will but I think to speed things up I need to buy a machine and then I am sure I will cum like a proper white boy 😍😍. I was so close that when I stopped I jerked my clit a little bit and from nothing it started to pour cum like I've never seen 😍😍 not real orgasm!!! It just poured from my cock in a way what if I wasn't looking I wouldn't know 🤯🤯😱😱. I will keep you posted about my journey 😍😍

After 3 days without cumming I couldn't wait more and tried again to have my first sissygasm. I was so close. The best position for me without doubt is up against the door. 🥵🥵 I was soooo close but my legs couldn't take it. I don't have the stamina to keep fucking the dildo. I guess with time I will but I think to speed things up I need to buy a machine and then I am sure I will cum like a proper white boy 😍😍. I was so close that when I stopped I jerked my clit a little bit and from nothing it started to pour cum like I've never seen 😍😍 not real orgasm!!! It just poured from my cock in a way what if I wasn't looking I wouldn't know 🤯🤯😱😱. I will keep you posted about my journey 😍😍
Only 3 days ? come on ... You must be more patience on two levels . Forget regular cumming and be patience and enjoy fucking and hitting your spot - dont ******* it , I don't smoke at all ,,,but if you smoke a joint or get something to relax you it would be good

When I say refrain from regular cumming I mean jerking off . As for how long at least a week or more to abstain . In fact if you eliminate it in your mind you will have sissygasms because you will be ****** to like me
I don't know what you intended to say at the end that was not allowed 😅 I will try to make it for 2 weeks before the next try. What do you think about my idea of having a fuck machine?

I don't know what you intended to say at the end that was not allowed 😅 I will try to make it for 2 weeks before the next try. What do you think about my idea of having a fuck machine?
They don't let you say the word F0rced ??? If you eliminate jerking off as an option you will be f0rced into sissygasms like me . I do not think you need a fucking machine as long as you grind that spot it will happen. For me the first time was with a huge strapon by chance .

Back