Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

My cock will flinch similar to this on first insertion. But after a few strokes it gets soft quickly and leaks fluid without orgasm.
That would be called sissygasm 😍. If you are taking your femi vitamins your cock will get very small, very sensitive and never get hard, that would be called a dicklet. Your boobs will get bigger, nipples, neck and earlobes more sensitive with a in you working your spot you will have toe curling, bucking, all body shaking, looking at the inside back of your head orgasm/sissygasm 🤯. Your on your way Gurl friend 😘💃

no matter how hard i try, i still cant cumhands free. sure, i can rub myself and cum during anal play but it only feels slightly better than a normal orgasm. everytime i try, i lay sideways on the couch and use a hair brush and put a pillow between the brushes end and my legs. I grand on and and push back on it. it feels good in certain spots and i swear i get so close to orgasming but it either never comes or i get physically tired. do i need to completely relax or should i 'flex' my ass/dick? i want this so bad but don't think it'll ever happen.

no matter how hard i try, i still cant cumhands free. sure, i can rub myself and cum during anal play but it only feels slightly better than a normal orgasm. everytime i try, i lay sideways on the couch and use a hair brush and put a pillow between the brushes end and my legs. I grand on and and push back on it. it feels good in certain spots and i swear i get so close to orgasming but it either never comes or i get physically tired. do i need to completely relax or should i 'flex' my ass/dick? i want this so bad but don't think it'll ever happen.
I haven't done it yet so I can't help. However since some girls can cum more than others and in different ways maybe it's the same for sissygasms 🤷

It will happen...you have to make sure you hit the prostate over and over.....make sure you dont cum for a week or two and that makes it easier to get excited....get a good dildo and don't touch your dicklet

Back