Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

reading all this comments , I am confuse it's this a thread for gay or bi , everyone here craving for cock . And my question is the cuckold imagination turn you to gay or you can call bi if you feel better , or you already gay or bi and you turn to cuckold ?

reading all this comments , I am confuse it's this a thread for gay or bi , everyone here craving for cock . And my question is the cuckold imagination turn you to gay or you can call bi if you feel better , or you already gay or bi and you turn to cuckold ?

I don't like men but for sure I like and appreciate cocks. I think I will be able to suck one in a glory hole but not if I could see the guy exactly because I don't feel aroused by men

You have every right to be confused. The terms, attitudes, and people blend together like grabbing onto silly putty. I would say that anybody wanting exclusively a relationship with men is asking for gay sex, regardless of whether they had formerly had female partners or if they were never interested in White partners. If you want a relationship with both males and females sexually, then you are talking bisexuality. If you wish to be a monogamous male while your female partner is free to find other sexual partners, then you are being a cuckold. You will find many commentators on here who will say things about how they have evolved from monogamous white heterosexual relationship to strictly gay interracial relationship and call that being a cuckold, so if they are defining the terms loosely, how can you be certain which they are referring to? Does it really matter as long as you are getting off on the discussion?

I've read that a cuckold, after is first sissygasm, will never be the same and that he will be ok to be pussyfree forever if he gets to be fucked in the ass instead.

Is this true??

I am thinking about experimenting ?
I think you should, Get yourself down to a gay meeting place and get your cock out, That usually works. Does for me!
How about gay dating apps and start swiping.
I like always been attracted to both men and women, but although I can fuck women I do like men to fuck me. I usually find myself coming to orgasm much quicker when being fucked by a man and although I like licking pussy but Sucking a cock is nicer.
But I much prefer kissing girls than men.
But that's just me. Old gambling man Jack.

This topic comes up from time to time. In my personal experience, I was "turned out" by a GF who started with just a finger during a BJ, but we progressed to pegging, and she actively encouraged me to take cock and to fantasize about it. I wasn't "pussy free" - I'd fuck her to an orgasm or two, but by the end, after she'd gotten hers, she'd push me off and pull out the strap on (double ended) and encourage me to only have a "sissygasm"...she didn't really call it that, but she would always make a point of commenting on how much louder and harder I came, how hard my cock got, and how much more cum I produced from getting fucked in the ass. I had to admit that all of that was true: the orgasm was more intense (and up until then, my greatest orgasms were from fucking her in the ass). She encouraged me to look for a gay boyfriend; she would talk about how much I would just love feeling a guy shoot up my ass (get bred bareback), and swallow cum. I just never really found men attractive particularly (I tried), and while I find cocks beautiful (and BBC in particular) and some men handsome, with only one or two exceptions (both black guys), I never really had the same kind of *******/instinctual sexual attraction that I routinely experience with women. With that particular ex, I was (and this remains my top fantasy) always turned on by her getting fucked, preferably in multiple holes. This always took the form of dildos and me - I encouraged her to ponder getting fucked by other guys (in addition to me), but she wasn't into it.

After we split up, I did all of that, and I did it with a few BBCs. I agree with the advice to just do it. You will either get pulled into it totally and be addicted (and discover you are indeed more on the gay end of the spectrum), or you'll get it out of your system - even if you enjoy it, you may find that you still really like women better. That's what I found. I also found that I just love getting fucked in the ass...like seriously love it, and am "built to take dick". I have now had a number of male partners, mostly FWBs - gay tops who were happy to have a regular friend/fuck buddy. In particular a BBC "on the DL". Just do it. The only downside is discovering that you like both and that getting both is hard to do - the hardest part is finding a woman into this and willing to journey into this with you. That's what I come to this site for the most: to see the comments from women who are into it.

So, kind of a yes and no answer to your question. I enjoyed cumming from getting fucked immensely - for a while there in my life (about a year and a half) that was pretty much the only way I came (though I did get pussy and ass). If I met a woman/partner who was into being a BBC slut/Hotwife AND really was into me cumming from getting fucked,I'd probably be fine with it. I don't get turned on by being pussy free, and I wouldn't quit desiring to fuck my female partner just because I also had access to cock, but I would certainly be quite happy I think to have a female partner who was into the rest of it if the price of admission was being limited to things like giving her oral (I'm not a fan of cleanup, but I do love giving a woman oral).

EDIT: I would agree with those who say the terminology and labels are just overwrought, particularly here. I said I've got almost zero attraction to men - I think that's true. IRL, I pretty much publicly label as straight, just because I'm 100% hetero-romantic, and bisexuality is an unattractive trait to the vast majority of straight *and bi* women out there (this is nuts to me, but repeated survey data don't lie). All that said, I definitely just consider myself bisexual, because in terms of sexual behavior, I have thoroughly and shamelessly enjoyed sex with both men and women.

Last edited:
Back