Are Twin Flames and cuckoldry compatible¿?..

cuck420cpl

Couple
For those that know the meaning of the Twin Flame relationship, do you believe it compatible with a modern QoS marriage?
Do any couples here identify as Twin Flames? How did that work out for you guys in the beginning?

I had no idea, so I looked it up...
  • The sensation that time doesn’t exist between you
  • A strange sense of “recognition” or deja vu between you as though you’re both “destined” to be together
  • Intense magnetic attraction to each other
  • Your strengths and weaknesses perfectly balance each other
  • You share the same values, desires, and dreams
  • Your Twin knows you better than anyone else in the world
  • No matter how many times you fight, you always forgive each other completely
  • You have a multi-faceted connection together, i.e. you are best friends, teachers, and lovers to each other
  • Uncanny synchronicities exist between you (for example, both of us got together on 11.11.11)
  • You’re both driven towards a higher spiritual/social purpose
  • You learn the values of empathy, compassion, forgiveness, and unconditional love together
Looking at that list, my wife and I would identify with several of those aspects. My wife and I feel connected and strangely, at 11 years old, she said she knew she would marry a Frank, and here I am. From the very beginning our sexual desires complimented each others. She had thought that no man would ever accept her being promiscuous, needing a sexual variety. For me, I thought no women would accept my bisexuality (it was the early 70/s) and a submissive desire to serve a woman and her men, which had been my fantasy starting in my early teens. When we met there was this instant connection. Everyone in the family thinks we are the most loving, perfect couple. If they only knew it is because we have a sexual tryst with a black man. Going black brought us to a new level of closeness, wherein we both are achieving the ultimate sexual pleasure without any jealousy now.

Damn!
EXACT-FUCKING-LY!

Good homework! It was all of the above and more..
I remember 11.11.11 at 11h11m11s lol thanks for that! That's a telltale sign of Twin Flames..

So I don't know how you get past that once you've experienced it..

I'd better get back with her and work out what we both really want out of life, like you guys did, rather than moving on with life pretending nothing magical happened..

Anything or anyone else since then feels really dull and boring in comparison now..

Thanks a thousand man!

Back