Are there any women that initiated cucking their husband?

Not with my husband but back in the day I went out and had fun with two men who spit roasted me. I went to my boyfriends house afterwards. When he was kissing me and licking me I was amused that he had no idea that he was actually sharing two guys loads. He was a macho cop and would have flipped out if he knew :)
You're so sneaky and naughty that's hot

How long were you in a relationship with your ex wife ? Did she leave you for bbc ?
We were together 11 years, married 5. No, she didn't leave me for another man; the marriage ended for other reasons. She did call me out of the blue, though a year or so later to tell me that she was having a relationship with a black man. She went into a lot of detail, telling me how dominant he was, and if we had still been together, he would've been taking both of us!
She has since moved out of the province and we haven't communicated since, with the exception of messaging me to tell me that our dog had to be put down.

I swear by this. Once a cuckold always a cuckold. Even runs in the family

i believe this too, it’s my sexual orientation, I’m not straight, I’m not gay, I’m not bi…..I’m a cuckold. sexually, it is who and what I am, I can’t change it and fought it for years before giving in and now I embrace who and what I am and feel so lucky I have a best friend that gets it, gets I’m a cuckold, has embraced it and cuckolds the ever living fuck out of me because she’s a slut and can’t deny that either and loves being my Hotwife and fucking lots and lots of BBC’s.

I was wondering if there are any women on here that initiated cucking their husband? From what I've seen it seems like most men are the ones who convince their wives and girlfriends to cuck them. If you did initiate cucking your man how did you approach it? What were the steps you used? What made you want to do it in the first place? How did he respond?
Yes i am.but it's not start from direct cuckold lifestyle.i even didn't know this lifestyle.we starting swinging lifestyle after 5 year of marriage.we do almost 3 month swinging.but my hubby don't intersted in other girl.he only devoted me he only wants doing with me.but he never stop me seeing other men because he stop seeing other men.so i continue with other men.so one day i tell him why not you join with me.we do threesome.at the first he didn't like it.after lots of talk he get agree to do that .slowly slowly this threesome part turn into twosome.now my hubby like see me other men.he rearly participate with us.most of the time he just watch.he still not become fully cuckold.because he don't like to cleanup or he is still not in chastity.may be slowly slowly he accept that all cuckold thing

Yes i am.but it's not start from direct cuckold lifestyle.i even didn't know this lifestyle.we starting swinging lifestyle after 5 year of marriage.we do almost 3 month swinging.but my hubby don't intersted in other girl.he only devoted me he only wants doing with me.but he never stop me seeing other men because he stop seeing other men.so i continue with other men.so one day i tell him why not you join with me.we do threesome.at the first he didn't like it.after lots of talk he get agree to do that .slowly slowly this threesome part turn into twosome.now my hubby like see me other men.he rearly participate with us.most of the time he just watch.he still not become fully cuckold.because he don't like to cleanup or he is still not in chastity.may be slowly slowly he accept that all cuckold thing
You are georgeous. Clean up and chastity are not required to be cuckold. Happiness to see your wife pleased and satisfied, is. Sounds like he is a good husband.

You are georgeous. Clean up and chastity are not required to be cuckold. Happiness to see your wife pleased and satisfied, is. Sounds like he is a good husband.
Is not just just good husband.he is everything for me no one men can take his position in my life.we just do this for extra fun.i do this according his acceptance.if he doesn't like that.i never do this.my hubby all way capable to satisfied me.

I think this qualifies as mutual infidelity more than cuckolding…… imho
That may be so, but she was completely under the mistaken assumption that I was going to stay home and watch the ******* while she was out getting railed by black men whenever she wanted. She was always extremely jealous of me being around other women, so I cuckolded her jealous ass right back! She got the message!

Back