Are there any women that initiated cucking their husband?

I was wondering if there are any women on here that initiated cucking their husband? From what I've seen it seems like most men are the ones who convince their wives and girlfriends to cuck them. If you did initiate cucking your man how did you approach it? What were the steps you used? What made you want to do it in the first place? How did he respond?

Training begins with you
Get a bigger them him black dildo and have him use it you or use it as he watches you and jerks off.
Watch interacial videos together
When out you make comments on black guys.
Have him cleanup after he cums anywhere on you.
Chastity Cage maybe
Only jerk him off ruin orgasm.

Your in charge of his orgasms now

Start training

Last edited:
Training begins with you
Get a bigger them him black dildo and have him use it you or use it as he watches you and jerks off.
Watch interacial videos together
When out you make comments on black guys.
Have him cleanup after he cums anywhere on you.
Chastity Cage maybe
Only jerk him off ruin orgasm.

Your in charge of his orgasms now

Start training
(y)

Long story, short.

Kind of, sort of. My husband and I were long time into the Swinging Lifestyle, couples, single guys and girls. After many years of fun times, I noticed him watching more and participating less. When I confronted him with my observation, he told me he really enjoyed watching me and taking pics. I told him if he wanted to be a cuckold, I would make real for him and if he didn't want to get back into the game, he would abide by my rules and conditions. Otherwise, we would stop our adventures and revert back to a vanilla life. He didn't want to give up watching, so I put him in a chastity cage and control his orgasms. Most of which are now ruined with his device on. He is perfectly content and happy with the current situation and so am I because I'm having more sex with my girlfriends and regular boyfriend (well, as much as I can while being safe with this Covid crap going on).

Both my ex girlfriend and ex wife initiated it. I have tried to get my current wife to take the plunge, but haven't had any success yet. She definitely has warmed up to the idea, but has made it perfectly clear that I am not to bring it up again. She needs to figure this out herself.

I was wondering if there are any women on here that initiated cucking their husband? From what I've seen it seems like most men are the ones who convince their wives and girlfriends to cuck them. If you did initiate cucking your man how did you approach it? What were the steps you used? What made you want to do it in the first place? How did he respond?
Its a right observation. Men initiate it more, that is what i have seen on this forum.

Long story, short.

Kind of, sort of. My husband and I were long time into the Swinging Lifestyle, couples, single guys and girls. After many years of fun times, I noticed him watching more and participating less. When I confronted him with my observation, he told me he really enjoyed watching me and taking pics. I told him if he wanted to be a cuckold, I would make real for him and if he didn't want to get back into the game, he would abide by my rules and conditions. Otherwise, we would stop our adventures and revert back to a vanilla life. He didn't want to give up watching, so I put him in a chastity cage and control his orgasms. Most of which are now ruined with his device on. He is perfectly content and happy with the current situation and so am I because I'm having more sex with my girlfriends and regular boyfriend (well, as much as I can while being safe with this Covid crap going on).
Sexy story. I love how he became a cuckold without even realizing it.

Long story, short.

Very similar to our case...

Back