Are there any men who hate white women?

Of course. People have a thousand reasons why they hate, based on stereotype, unfair bias, racism, class, etc. There are plenty of people on this website that legitimately dislike black people (men and women), but engage in lifestyle as sort of self loathing thrill. The best we can hope for is that everyone that enjoys this lifestyle have respect for those they play with, and view others independently of anyone else within their race. At our core we are all the same (existentially speaking).

Of course. People have a thousand reasons why they hate, based on stereotype, unfair bias, racism, class, etc. There are plenty of people on this website that legitimately dislike black people (men and women), but engage in lifestyle as sort of self loathing thrill. The best we can hope for is that everyone that enjoys this lifestyle have respect for those they play with, and view others independently of anyone else within their race. At our core we are all the same (existentially speaking).

To be fair, this website excludes white male/black female relationships, so if the hate against black women is coming from anywhere, it's going to be from black men who don't like black women.

To be fair, this website excludes white male/black female relationships, so if the hate against black women is coming from anywhere, it's going to be from black men who don't like black women.
That's fine. But, my intent was to illustrate the occasional hypocrisy of B to W dynamic.

There seem to be lot of anger aimed at whites in society.

There’s a lot of anger in society in general.
What your talking about may be more of an “eye-for-an-eye” mentality. Many whites have been pretty lousy to people of color for a long time.
Two wrongs don’t make a right but understand the anger, even if we don’t agree with it.
Don’t think most white wives are having sex with hung black men to make amends for bigotry and racism. But even if it is primarily for pleasure, it could be a step in the right direction.
It may be a positive unintended consequence, but having sex with people of different races and cultures can expose you to the value of diversity and tolerance in society.
So, go out, meet new (different) people, fuck your brains out, and help make the world a better place.
Jo and Hubby

What is interesting to me is that when a person of color (black,Hispanic, Asian, middle eastern) displays hatred towards white people, it's almost always done in a manner that suggests it is completely justifiable. And white people almost always take it that way. Good ole white guilt.

It is amazing how many white people in the USA and Europe take what I think is a racist or masochistic approach that only white people are capable of racial intolerance and hatred. I read the story about Rotherham and it made me sick that so many mostly young girls had to suffer because white authorities, were paralyzed in responding to racially motivated sex crimes because they themselves were worried about being perceived as racists.

We need an universal baseline for what is considered racist behavior and apply it to all people.

Fact

white people have been the champion of racism from start so expect lot of hate

black people have been fighting from freedom from whites for ages,they are either been killed or their rights taken away from them
even till today,they are still at disadvantaged but white people seems not to care,they blame every problem of blacks on black culture.

According to some white. blacks are the devil the evil of the world

just check how black people are being discriminated,our girls called ugly, and our men savage and criminals

thanks to white media.

i dont hate but this is fact

Back