Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

That is where i find my self today. I finally got her to admit she wants to have a black man. How ever her expression about them and how much shes always wanted to be with a black lover makes me feel like inadequate for her.
I want her to have fun but i think we all have a limit.

First of all, if your not comfortable don't do it. On the other hand, it IS a leap. Look, sex is a carnal need. People get into bad relationships for all kind of reasons but I sure as Fuck wouldn't want to be with a woman that i thought would leave me for a good FUCK. That's ridiculous. Does it happen. Sure. I suppose. Typically it's other reasons though. Sex. Is sex. Thats it. Period. End of story. When my woman is fucking another man, it's because she wants to get fucked by a hard cock and quite honestly one cock can only do so much. There are different sizes, shapes, and colors and to me, there's nothing wrong with trying those different sizes shapes and colors out. Inadequate? In what way. Do you do your part in the relationship? Are you ignoring her needs? Then you would be inadequate.

If he is a smart man he states his case, let's his partner decide if she obliges and if not he leaves her.

Because it will indeed only get worse. And frankly it sounds like he became a beta the wife does not like. Embracing it would just be detrimental to his self esteem. I think such advice is harmful.

its not getting worse. Or what do you mean worse?

Another thing I don't like and would like to change is that there are times I need a little more sensitivity from her. She gets a little cold with me when she gets smitten about being with a particular partner.. like a date is made and I was not in the decision yet she tells me like as if I agreed to it, or she wears something she and I bought for her, but she wears it first on a date with him... I know it's stupid small stuff but sometimes that ******* matters to me.
Yep..

think my husband regretted his decision to have me shared...especially with black men. once i had a truly large cock, never wanted to go back. that being said, it was his idea and has come to accept it and now really enjoys seeing me used by bbc. and since i am currently pregnant with my bulls baby...he is very supportive and encouraged me to become so.
You might like a big black cock. But you get pregnant to him no input from him mmm then he goes of fucking other women leaves you with a coulered baby don't think so or you are just trashy no respect for yourselves

My wife means the world to me. There are NONE better from my point of view. The more black men she is with, the deeper she gets into kinks and the more perverted she becomes, the ever decreasing sex between us...... Well, the further she goes down this path, the happier she is. And the deeper our love. All I can do is tell her, "Go for it Baby, go for it!" So,,,,,yes,,,,,I am happy. The only regret is that she has not done more.

You might like a big black cock. But you get pregnant to him no input from him mmm then he goes of fucking other women leaves you with a coulered baby don't think so or you are just trashy no respect for yourselves
It is inevitable that this marriage is going to fail. Right when he decides that changing the diapers on another mans baby is not his responsibility.

It is inevitable that this marriage is going to fail. Right when he decides that changing the diapers on another mans baby is not his responsibility.
That's just sad. When most people have a baby they care for it. I know several situations from my experience where there is complete commitment and love between a man and a baby who is not his biological offspring.

I'll chime in.

I'm extreme as you'd see by any of nj posts.

Bringing a life into the world is serious. And IMO has nothing at all to do whatsoever with what we're talking about here

i will say that the ANGST and swinging moods is a part that i think ANY sane man would feel. i completly understand everything you said. Amber is the same way. VERY sexual. BUT i know she loves me and for her its "Just SEX". emotionally WE are attached. so, in that way i have no regrets.
=====================================================
Susan is the same with her black friends . she wants what they give her and I understand that and support her . Still , at times, she can be , lets call it "too much in demand" < and she seems very much occupied with satisfying her friends needs and neglecting mine

Back