Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

A husband might get upset and even slightly worried about wanting his wife to get involved with this lifestyle. However, by the time he finds a suitable lover for the wife and sees the chemistry they have with each other, its only with ease he gets to stand back and see how well they are when the sex begins.

That is very true. You just described me.

I know a few husbands had regrets when their wives came down with an STD or their wives got out of control and ruined the marriage or hurt their bodies and minds.

I let my wife get to know other guys soon after we were married , they were always white guys but vwe.
We experimented like this for many years and were both happy that she would enjoy a hung bull .
Our marriage ended after 28 yrs when i realised that she had fallen in love with a guy she was fucking . She would often make cruel comments about me loosing my hair and that she would never pick me if she had the choice again . She packed all my stuff into black plastic bags and told me to pick them up
Women can be extremely cruel , even when you give them everything . I dont have any contact with her now so always be aware guys and prepare .

I let my wife get to know other guys soon after we were married , they were always white guys but vwe.
We experimented like this for many years and were both happy that she would enjoy a hung bull .
Our marriage ended after 28 yrs when i realised that she had fallen in love with a guy she was fucking . She would often make cruel comments about me loosing my hair and that she would never pick me if she had the choice again . She packed all my stuff into black plastic bags and told me to pick them up
Women can be extremely cruel , even when you give them everything . I dont have any contact with her now so always be aware guys and prepare .
Yet you still use sites like this?

Yes its that , taste of the honey and sting of the bee situ .
Cant give it up and now trying to introduce my new partner into it

Some things you can't always prepare for. It hurts that it happens, but what could you have done.

Though often best when a couple find a suitable lover who agrees and is capable of meeting their needs as long as he doesn't end up dividing them.

IMG_20161205_071837.jpg

I hope she didnt take you to the cleaners. And I hope that guy dumped her too!

Back