Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

"... as long as it's my wife's baby" would mean either. If she got pregnant intentionally/unintentionally, by me or someone else, it would be my baby too. No question about that.

=====================================================
Susan is the same with her black friends . she wants what they give her and I understand that and support her . Still , at times, she can be , lets call it "too much in demand" < and she seems very much occupied with satisfying her friends needs and neglecting mine
Too bad..

I like the idea to share my wife , I get hard every time I imagine her with bbc, but I am not sure if I can handle in real life . Everyone feel like this for first time ?
========================
Susan had already fucked a bunch of black studs before I knew it . And she was hooked on it . At first , I didn't know what to do or think. Then another white husband explained that all the white wives were fucking black guys when the husbands were away . You cant do much when you are 3000 miles away . So you just accept that they all are sluts and whores for black men . And get with the lifestyle and learn to enjoy all the good things . Like invitations to watch lots of naked neighbor wives fucking black men . Sometimes these wives come by for a visit and suck your cock .

i find it strange youd go though with having a baby its a massive commitment and someones life when it gets to school ******* will be asking hows your mamma and dad both white and you've got a tan whats the kid going to say my mom fucks black guys lol get real
I must reply to this. We find arousal at the thought of using BBC and the taboo surrounding it for our gain the gain! No personal Bullshit needed, it's just banging! So obviously my wife feels the ultimate taboo and therefore ultimate fantasy of a married white woman is to get knocked up by the black seed, in reality that's a morning after pill! Sorry, her words.

Not like I had anything to say about ,except to leave when I found out.. Instead I stayed & enjoyed bein turned out as a BBC Luvin cummthirsty cock suckin (faggot) bitch-boi cucky.. Until she got bored after turnin her once str8 hubby into a faggot cock sucker & left me.. But Im all good with it

I do regret as my ex and her BBC lover supposedly fell in love and she left me and ******* fro him

He dumped her I was too hurt from her emotional abuse on me and did not take her back

We ended a for the most part wonderful marriage of over 20 years

******* wanted to stay with me and that's how it ended
How can you still be on these sites after that? I'm not judging at all, it's simply boggles the brain that your here after that.

A husband might get upset and even slightly worried about wanting his wife to get involved with this lifestyle. However, by the time he finds a suitable lover for the wife and sees the chemistry they have with each other, its only with ease he gets to stand back and see how well they are when the sex begins.

481_1000.jpg 480_1000.jpg

Back