Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

Gf was in the lifestyle when I met her. She's my neighbour in a flats building. But I'm regretting my role in what's happening to this lady. She obsessed with her black men and her children are missing out on having a real *******.
It’s called addiction. Nothing good comes out of addiction....

Whatever you feed into your fantasy, if it becomes a reality, then addiction.....

I have seen and witnessed a happily married couple with children, their lives spiraled out of control because of this lifestyle. It was a bitter and ugly divorce, each one of them taking turns; punching back at each other in courts.

Some fantasies are better off kept as a fantasy. You can play out your fantasy in bed with your partner, but you can’t rewind or undo reality once It’s done.

It’s called addiction. Nothing good comes out of addiction....

Whatever you feed into your fantasy, if it becomes a reality, then addiction.....

I have seen and witnessed a happily married couple with children, their lives spiraled out of control because of this lifestyle. It was a bitter and ugly divorce, each one of them taking turns; punching back at each other in courts.

Some fantasies are better off kept as a fantasy. You can play out your fantasy in bed with your partner, but you can’t rewind or undo reality once It’s done.

Maybe safest is to pay for BBC....
Lot less likely for it to develop into an addiction when it's expensive....
I pay for my own BBC when I want it....cravings that just need to be satisfied from time-to-time

Maybe safest is to pay for BBC....
Lot less likely for it to develop into an addiction when it's expensive....
I pay for my own BBC when I want it....cravings that just need to be satisfied from time-to-time
Aren’t you a man? Black men are interested in white women on this site. Are you a gay man; who pays for sex with other men?

Anything you think about, want and crave that keeps you coming back for more, it’s addiction, no matter who plays the game and how you swing it.

Do you know what’s the downfall to most men? You are already using both of them n you don’t even know it.... hmm ?.

Aren’t you a man? Black men are interested in white women on this site. Are you a gay man; who pays for sex with other men?

Anything you think about, want and crave that keeps you coming back for more, it’s addiction, no matter who plays the game and how you swing it.

Do you know what’s the downfall to most men? You are already using both of them n you don’t even know it.... hmm ?.

I don't need to be judged by you. Worry about yourself *******

A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?
Sounds like cuckold's remorse. It is passing, just continue in the lifestyle and you will get over your silly feelings and come to enjoy your role as cuckold, completely!

There was a time that I did have some regrets, that was a time she was on overdrive having sex with others several times a week. Spending weekends away. I seriously considered leaving during that time. But just as I was reaching my breaking point. She started cutting back and we reconnect and we are now into our 44th year of marriage.

There was a time that I did have some regrets, that was a time she was on overdrive having sex with others several times a week. Spending weekends away. I seriously considered leaving during that time. But just as I was reaching my breaking point. She started cutting back and we reconnect and we are now into our 44th year of marriage.
When (how many years ago) was it that you were considering about leaving her? And what was it that made her "reconnect" to you, if you can say? Thank you.

A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?
Most of your friends husbands concerns seem to be a lack of trust for his wife and maybe a sign that they did not talk it out so well before they dove in.
Why would a husband be upset that his wife is more concerned with her looks?
If this husband is a poor performer in bed he should take satisfaction in the fact that his wife is achieving a higher level of satisfaction.
If he was a good performer he should have more confidence in himself and the relationship he shares with his wife.
If you are a jealous husband you don’t belong in the lifestyle

Last edited:
When (how many years ago) was it that you were considering about leaving her? And what was it that made her "reconnect" to you, if you can say? Thank you.
That was approximately 15 years ago. Both of our ******* in college. We had really slowed down sexually during the previous years. She started calling some of her old fuck buddies. Most had moved or not available. She met someone through work and he very quickly became all she was interested in. For almost 2 years she was at his disposal. I suspected he may have pimped her out at times (this was from what I learned later). She had a few medical issues, nothing to do with the life-style. That was when she and I started reconnecting. That was it, she stopped seeing others about 9 years ago. I still wish she was a little active but it's not my call.

Back