Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

No to your first remark. I am not gay. Not into humiliation stuff either. Its all weird and mentally ill.

My wife and I sleep with other people, so long as we tell each other about it. Also unfortunately, she's never been with a black man, however we have a nice black lex steele replica toy that I can assure you sufficiently replicates the reactions girls have in the movies. Possibly the perfect size when used right. I can literally fuck Anja cross-eyed with that thing. Mandingo replica is simply too big.

And to your second remark, yes. And not to be an elitist or anything, but long before my marriage and long before it was popular I was watching my girlfriends have sex a lot. I even turned out a few wives I was cheating with, however I'm not exactly proud of that.

I've been very lucky in life. I'm 6ft, women seem to find me attractive, make good money, and can speak more than one language.

So sex acts you don’t agree with = mentally ill but sex acts you do agree with are totally fine?

Gay, no. Heterofelexible for our wives and girlfriends, absolutely yes. I'm not attracted to men of any kind regardless of endowment or sexual capabilities. I simply love seeing and hearing a woman get the absolute best pleasure from partners more capable than myself. Yes, i have a huge love for cleaning up,and would go down on a guy for my partner,but I'm not into guys directly.
I have the same idea

Gay, no. Heterofelexible for our wives and girlfriends, absolutely yes. I'm not attracted to men of any kind regardless of endowment or sexual capabilities. I simply love seeing and hearing a woman get the absolute best pleasure from partners more capable than myself. Yes, i have a huge love for cleaning up,and would go down on a guy for my partner,but I'm not into guys directly.
That’s Heteroflexabile lol come on does that make cucks feel a little better about themselves. I was denying it for a long time. I’m in a femdom marriage my wife has been bbc only her whole life. I’m never allowed to fuck my wife never. I’ve been eating her cream pie for years. I kind of justified it to myself that oh I’m doing this for my dominant wife’s enjoyment which is true. I had a gay experience earlier in life with a black man. Then one of my wife’s boyfriends who was into the whole SMBD thing really dominated me one on one. I orally worshipped well his whole body during my discipline sessions with him , yes for my wife and his enjoyment. I realized myself that I love black cock and actually I loved it as much as I do pussy maybe even quite a bit more. I love to eat my wife’s pussy but really after she was fucked. My sexual fantasies are always about bbc first then my dominant wife’s well fucked pussy. You see what I’m getting at the primary source of my pleasure is serving big black cock. How he owns my wife sexually. A black man took my wife off me for almost 2 years. For those 2 years I became a black man’s slut slave I didn’t go with another woman. I lived as a gay sub to a black man for over a year. I’m a gay submissive a bottom I worship bbc my Master allows me to enjoy my wife well orally but only after he uses her first that a rule that’s set in stone. I don’t kiss my wife’s lips ever, she would never allow that she stands before me and I kiss her feet to show her affection and respect. Yes my wife loves to see me suck masters cock and she loves to see him dominate me really put me in my place. Then they go off into a marathon fucking session and in the end I get to be the clean up slut. I guess I came to this point that I admit I’m a gay bbc slut I love black men. I’ve sucked bbc I’ve rimmed my masters butt I’ve swallowed his cum and golden nectar , my conclusion is without a doubt and to be perfectly honest to people reading this and to myself I’m gay no straight guy would do what I did lol I know I’ll pay a price for admitting this but it’s true, so haters ,homophobes say what you want I deserve it I’m a BBC faggot .

If having sex with Your Wife,and sharing Her at the same with Her well endowed black lover, Him in Her pussy/Arse and Me in Her Pussy/Arse at the same time is Gay, but I don’t think so some How.

I can only speak about my relationship with my husband
and he is definitely Gay. He has no interest in having sex
with me, which I'm thankful for, and he supports me in
my dalliances with Black Men. I in turn accept his
homosexual encounters. It has worked for us for years
and I don't see things changing.
rump rider.jpg

That’s Heteroflexabile lol come on does that make cucks feel a little better about themselves. I was denying it for a long time. I’m in a femdom marriage my wife has been bbc only her whole life. I’m never allowed to fuck my wife never. I’ve been eating her cream pie for years. I kind of justified it to myself that oh I’m doing this for my dominant wife’s enjoyment which is true. I had a gay experience earlier in life with a black man. Then one of my wife’s boyfriends who was into the whole SMBD thing really dominated me one on one. I orally worshipped well his whole body during my discipline sessions with him , yes for my wife and his enjoyment. I realized myself that I love black cock and actually I loved it as much as I do pussy maybe even quite a bit more. I love to eat my wife’s pussy but really after she was fucked. My sexual fantasies are always about bbc first then my dominant wife’s well fucked pussy. You see what I’m getting at the primary source of my pleasure is serving big black cock. How he owns my wife sexually. A black man took my wife off me for almost 2 years. For those 2 years I became a black man’s slut slave I didn’t go with another woman. I lived as a gay sub to a black man for over a year. I’m a gay submissive a bottom I worship bbc my Master allows me to enjoy my wife well orally but only after he uses her first that a rule that’s set in stone. I don’t kiss my wife’s lips ever, she would never allow that she stands before me and I kiss her feet to show her affection and respect. Yes my wife loves to see me suck masters cock and she loves to see him dominate me really put me in my place. Then they go off into a marathon fucking session and in the end I get to be the clean up slut. I guess I came to this point that I admit I’m a gay bbc slut I love black men. I’ve sucked bbc I’ve rimmed my masters butt I’ve swallowed his cum and golden nectar , my conclusion is without a doubt and to be perfectly honest to people reading this and to myself I’m gay no straight guy would do what I did lol I know I’ll pay a price for admitting this but it’s true, so haters ,homophobes say what you want I deserve it I’m a BBC faggot .
When you’re right you’re right,,you had me at “I‘m never allowed to fuck my wife”,,,my hub fluffs and cleans (sounds like a hotel maid, LOL), but he’s not gay, he’s simply a hedonist, lives for the consumption of pleasure, takes it where he finds It, then moves on. I do the exact same thing, I don’t seek out women, but if I’m in a room getting pounded, and some women straddles my face, I’m eating pussy,,,and I don’t consider myself gay or bi either.

Never sought out men…ever. A dom got me going and I did whatever he wanted. Started with touching, sucking, using me, Brought a girlfriend and would make me clean up both of them. Later on discovered bbc. It was easy then.

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
Ask them.
I am stag, 100% straight. I set up the bbc for my wife, and I film and then after he leaves, she showers and then I fuck her!
Those husband's are making sure you're a decent guy, that is why he wants to get to know you.
My late wife was banging a bbc and he started acting dominate towards me, I told him to chill but he pressed on. He was thrown out of the house soon after!
That turned us off to swinging for awhile.

"Heteroflexible"? :ROFLMAO:

If you suck another man's dick, your gay!
Period!
Just accept it!

Quite a load off your chest, isn't it?
It takes courage to come clean (no pun intended) the way you did.
As long as you're happy and fulfilled living like that, it's fine.

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
Prolly plenty of gay men on here interested in cock but I bet many if not most are not in a relationship with any woman, for obvious reasons. Therefore they’re not cucks. They may identify with women vicariously though, in their notions and fantasies of wanting to be desired by virile gifted men. So they pose. But if the dynamic you’re saying happens is actually happening everything must eventually be revealed, I mean…..IF they’re actually in the lifestyle with complicit wives. And if that’s the case, what’s the big deal? You’re still getting what you want in the end right?

The dictionary defines gay as "the quality or characteristic of being sexually or romantically attracted to people of one's own sex." Being a cuckold, and even sucking the cock of a Black Alpha, does NOT mean you are gay. There are many cuckolds who have ZERO attraction to a Black man - I can't even IMAGINE, EVER kissing another man... gross! Disgusting, no thanks... or letting anyone fuck me in the ass! So stop saying it's a gay thing, it is NOT. i would NEVER fuck a dude in the ass. But I've had many 3-ways with Black men where we BOTH fucked white woman, and I even sucked on those cocks and black balls. When we were all done, he went his separate ways, alone... no attraction to a man, period.

I don’t get sexually aroused by men and would never want to have any sort of sexual act with a man on my own, have always classed myself as straight, then we started having mmf’s and again I never had any desire for any man on man fun, then a few months into us meeting bbc bulls, we took a bouncer from the club we had been in back to the Hotel, typical type, 5ft 6 but built like a body builder, muscles in places I don’t have lol anyway back in the room, we was all on the bed naked enjoying the night, Hayley was getting doggy on the bed, he suggested me to get on my back under her so I could eat her, whilst she sucked me and he was fucking her. I had the perfect view and was so turned on, when he came in her he stayed inside but his cum was ozzeing out, I didn’t want to move cos I was near to shooting, but I don’t think I would of been able to, I could do nothing as he pulled his dick out and used his hand to guide it into my mouth, initially attempting to pull away, as I felt shame come over me, but suddenly as I became coming in Hayley’s mouth, I felt pleasure and attempted to give him a blow job, I found myself wondering if I was doing it right😎🤣

The dictionary defines gay as "the quality or characteristic of being sexually or romantically attracted to people of one's own sex." Being a cuckold, and even sucking the cock of a Black Alpha, does NOT mean you are gay. There are many cuckolds who have ZERO attraction to a Black man - I can't even IMAGINE, EVER kissing another man... gross! Disgusting, no thanks... or letting anyone fuck me in the ass! So stop saying it's a gay thing, it is NOT. i would NEVER fuck a dude in the ass. But I've had many 3-ways with Black men where we BOTH fucked white woman, and I even sucked on those cocks and black balls. When we were all done, he went his separate ways, alone... no attraction to a man, period.
Well there you have it. No kissing or ass fucking but it’s ok to suck his dick and balls. We are done here.

Back