Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
If one looks at the psychology behind fetishes, there are numerous experiences and triggers that can result in them.

For example in women, I don't want to say the "R" word but quite a few women fantasise about being ****** to do something against their will. There are several possible reasons for this; the most common being sexualisation of one's fears. It's also not uncommon for girls who have experienced this situation on real life fantasising about it after the fact, despite this also causing significant emotional distress.

However it should also be pointed out that a lot of women who fantasise about that, would not want to partake in the situation in real life.

Similarly, I some guys in this forum are sexualising their fears; and some would go through with it for real, some would not.

I think a lot of closeted guys use the cuckold fetish as a cover for their homosexuality, but they probably don't genuinely experience the fetish in the same way.

So I don't think most cuckolds are are gay, but I think a lot of gays use the cuckold fetish to be "gay by proxy".

Ps: I also think this forum has been hijacked by loads of trannies and gays.

That scale has nothing to do with "cuckolding" or "cuckold" .... it simply identifies men -in degrees- of homosexuality.
Cuckolding & Homosexuality are two very distinctively DIFFERENT topics.
I never said it did...just that the spectrum of cuckolds is similar. As someone that has met tons of different cucks I like to think I know a little about what I'm talking about.

As a swinger, I've had tons of great sex - including copious amounts of oral sex - and I'm as heterosexually inclined as Hugh Hefner. Do I suck cock? Yes. Do I swallow? Yes. Do I lick up a creamy pussy? Yes.
If you have sex with both women & men you're bisexual, badcat ... you may refer to yourself as hetrosexual, but you're definitely NOT hetrosexual when you like sucking cocks, swallowing cum, and eating another man's cum from your GF's pussy.
Now, I don't give a rat's ass what you do, but don't hand me a cat and tell me its a dog, ok?

I never said it did...just that the spectrum of cuckolds is similar.
Then it would be more than convenient IF you'd also supply that scale that SAYS the spectrum of cuckolds is SIMILAR, otherwise, that is just YOUR OPINION and not a fact with any form of documentation. Its always nice, when quoting things like this that you DO provide your source ... your thoughts & intentions were in the right place, however.

Then it would be more than convenient IF you'd also supply that scale that SAYS the spectrum of cuckolds is SIMILAR, otherwise, that is just YOUR OPINION and not a fact with any form of documentation. Its always nice, when quoting things like this that you DO provide your source ... your thoughts & intentions were in the right place, however.
I don't need such scale because I've witnessed it first hand. Also don't have a burden of "proving" anything to anyone as I'm comfortable with my assertions. Those that receive it though get a bit triggered as it's the typical hit dog that hollers. Dudes that are into cuckolding that are truly secure in their sexuality never offer that kind of pushback. "If it doesn't apply let it fly"...unless it does apply...

I don't need such scale because I've witnessed it first hand. Also don't have a burden of "proving" anything to anyone as I'm comfortable with my assertions.
I like that expression ... "its the typical hit dog that hollars" .... nice, I'll have to remember to use that sometime.
As far as your "spectrum of cuckolds being similar to homosexuality", it may be your observation that cuckolding & homosexuality definitely are connected but that's simply a wrong analogy, my friend. Even the definitions aren't synonymic. That should be easy to prove.
IF you're using THIS WEB SITE to help prove your point you should know that this site is a virtual world, not a reality world. People here in many cases ARE NOT who they seem to be or say they are. A lot of gay and or bisexual men come here with hopes of using their wives, girlfriends, or representing themselves as "females" simply to hook up with black males for sexual activities. In most cases, for white men, its the only way they can entice a black male to meet up with them is the chance that a white female is there for him to use. Some black males are here, however, to meet with white males as well.
You can go to the section which shows the number of misrepresented members who are terminated daily from this site for NOT being who they say they are or for breaking the forum rules, one of which that this is not a gay site.
• A cuckold is a man who's wife or girlfriend has sex with others With or Without the permission of the man she's primarily with. In other words, the man remains monogamous in the relationship while the female fulfills her "hot wife" desires for sex with many. Often, the man is not even aware that his wife or GF is having sex with others ... this is the definition of a TRUE CUCKOLD as defined in may dictionaries. Many divorces are caused by a SPOUSE cheating on their significant others.​
• Voluntary cuckolds or 'wittols' actually encourage their wives or gfs to seek sex with other men.​
• Today's definition of cuckold is constantly changing or mutating into broader perspectives to allow others, such as women, gay & lesbian couples to also declare themselves cuckolds.​

So, I'm only meaning to draw your attention as to the dissimilarities of cuckolding to homosexuality. Both can exist together, but both are quite different in meaning.
Apologies for explaining .... please proceed with walking aimlessly through life without a clue ... LOL

I like that expression ... "its the typical hit dog that hollars" .... nice, I'll have to remember to use that sometime.
As far as your "spectrum of cuckolds being similar to homosexuality", it may be your observation that cuckolding & homosexuality definitely are connected but that's simply a wrong analogy, my friend. Even the definitions aren't synonymic. That should be easy to prove.
IF you're using THIS WEB SITE to help prove your point you should know that this site is a virtual world, not a reality world. People here in many cases ARE NOT who they seem to be or say they are. A lot of gay and or bisexual men come here with hopes of using their wives, girlfriends, or representing themselves as "females" simply to hook up with black males for sexual activities. In most cases, for white men, its the only way they can entice a black male to meet up with them is the chance that a white female is there for him to use. Some black males are here, however, to meet with white males as well.
You can go to the section which shows the number of misrepresented members who are terminated daily from this site for NOT being who they say they are or for breaking the forum rules, one of which that this is not a gay site.
• A cuckold is a man who's wife or girlfriend has sex with others With or Without the permission of the man she's primarily with. In other words, the man remains monogamous in the relationship while the female fulfills her "hot wife" desires for sex with many. Often, the man is not even aware that his wife or GF is having sex with others ... this is the definition of a TRUE CUCKOLD as defined in may dictionaries. Many divorces are caused by a SPOUSE cheating on their significant others.​
• Voluntary cuckolds or 'wittols' actually encourage their wives or gfs to seek sex with other men.​
• Today's definition of cuckold is constantly changing or mutating into broader perspectives to allow others, such as women, gay & lesbian couples to also declare themselves cuckolds.​

So, I'm only meaning to draw your attention as to the dissimilarities of cuckolding to homosexuality. Both can exist together, but both are quite different in meaning.
Apologies for explaining .... please proceed with walking aimlessly through life without a clue ... LOL
You typed all of that under the assumption that I'm unaware (yes, I and many others know the etymology of the word cuckold). The fact that you think I'm using this site as my reasoning is far from wrong. I'm actually out here in the real world meeting real people in cuckold relationships unlike the fantasizing you've mentioned in your very own profile 🙄 Yes you really did do a lot of "splaining" when you haven't even lived it. Wow way to project! Again I never said that cuckolding and homosexuality were synonymous but the evidence is there that cucks engage in acts that fall along the lines of the scale. You are obviously one of those guys that have a hard time accepting that but it's ok man. No mature adult is judging you for what you like. Just one look into my profile and links will show I'm personal friends and playmates with experts in the field and more familiar with the subject than you'll ever hope to be.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-130654~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-130654~2.png
    62 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
There's alot of gay men in denial. But I don't think most of the real cuckolds are.
For me it's all about feelings, like love, humiliation etc.

Maybe because of this "kink" lifestyle we cucks are much more open? Maybe a bit bi?
Maybe it's the submissive side?

I have no idea really 😀

I dont like men and could never love one.
But seeing a real man cum or even helping him gives me great pleasure.

I consider myself Bi. I adore sex with women but also love sex with men.
I have been cucked by both Ex g/f's and my wife in the past.
Do I consider myself gay?
No I don't. I consider myself lucky that I like both men and women (especially Black Men).

Last edited:
We enjoy visits with a guy we know, we've done it quite a few times with him. We're very comfy together.
Other than an accidental occasional of his or my thigh rubbing a dick as we switch positions I haven't touched his dick. I've never held it in my hand.
We both have...kissed her after she's kissed other guy, kissed her after she's had a dick in her mouth, kissed her after she'd swallowed a load. We've gone down on her after one or both of us has fucked her. We've rubbed her very slick pussy after she's been fucked. I've kissed her after she cleaned his dick with her mouth after he fucked her.
I like to see his hard dick. I like to watch them together. It's all incredibly exciting for all three of us.
I have no desire to suck his dick at all, don't need to grab his dick. I don't need to mess with him at all. Don't ever need to see him naked without my wife involved.

Wait a minute. We are a cuckold couple and I am not gay. I just want my wife to enjoy something I can’t provide. No matter how hard some of us try we can’t make our wives cum and orgasm the way black guys do it. It is totally sad how people look at this lifestyle.
Damn your wife must be very sexual to allow her body to orgasm when she fucks black bulls. My wife best sex is when the bull leaves the hotel and we fuck our brains out with my smaller dick. Early on a couple in the lifestyle told us is not the size of the fishing pole but how good you wiggle the worm. Wife has had a good number of black lovers and its been only a couple of guys that she was able to orgasm and one of the guys had issues with ED.

Gotcha... I'm not a "Bull" or in the lifestyle at all. However, I've gotten the feeling that most cucks are kinda done with fucking the wives/girlfriends....And the women are done too. The men prefer being spectators and helpers...And the women have gotten spoiled by fucking more "capable" men.
Are my presumptions in error?
WOW I'm having a hard time believing that at this point in time there are people like you with this type of narrow-minded type of mentality. If you continue in the same path you are limiting of all you sexual needs or the needs of your partner if you have one. Just for your information we started in our 40s with the lifestyle and it took us a good number of years to actually jump into it we needed to make sure if this was something we could do. From the start has never been because we stopped fucking, hell we fuck even more with each other and we are semi retired and only venture into the lifestyle when we want a sexual adventure with either a girl, couple or a black gentleman. The lifestyle it's not recomendable if couples are having sexual differences or marriage problems the lifestyle is not a solution because it would be a total disaster. The lifestyle will not fix an already failed marriage it will only complicate things. Communication and trust is the key for a good marriage if couples don't have those two important gifts it's not going to work with or without the lifestyle.

WOW I'm having a hard time believing that at this point in time there are people like you with this type of narrow-minded type of mentality. If you continue in the same path you are limiting of all you sexual needs or the needs of your partner if you have one.
Huh...? It's presumptuous and arrogant to comment on another's "path" As if you know how they should walk it. I clearly state I am not a "bull" or in "the lifestyle" . As an outsider my posts are merely my perceptions from what I have learned on this site. Interestingly enough a person who says to be in the lifestyle for many years agreed with them. If you're so inclined read my "about". Maybe it'll give you a better idea of why I have no dog in this particular fight... All of this is just entertainment for me. Sheesh🙄.

Huh...? It's presumptuous and arrogant to comment on another's "path" As if you know how they should walk it. I clearly state I am not a "bull" or in "the lifestyle" . As an outsider my posts are merely my perceptions from what I have learned on this site. Interestingly enough a person who says to be in the lifestyle for many years agreed with them. If you're so inclined read my "about". Maybe it'll give you a better idea of why I have no dog in this particular fight... All of this is just entertainment for me. Sheesh🙄.
This guy is fake as hell

My wife best sex is when the bull leaves the hotel and we fuck our brains out with my smaller dick. Early on a couple in the lifestyle told us is not the size of the fishing pole but how good you wiggle the worm.
We have fantastic sex after he's been with us. That night and for days after.

Back