Are couples into having "Boyfriends?"

Nellie much prefers having a BF to date and go out with discreetly in a city away from us. Enhances everything and makes it all more intimate and close. I jack off more while she is gone on weekends or overnights. My imagination is allowed to run wild and then later, I get to enjoy her dates a second time while she tells me what actually happened. She likes nice guys and we both must agree on BFs. Covid has sure hurt some of this.

If the chemistry is right, then this is the best possible situation to have!

Occasional gang bangs or one-night flights are a lot of fun, but really getting to know someone, build trust, and explore mind and body is the gold standard!

I prefer my partner to have a steady boyfriend who makes sure to make me a friend and is cool with me because it makes me feel like he is going out of his way to show me respect by pimping me in a way that ill accept him if there is chemistry as a long term bull for her and im more comfortable with him coming over and hanging out to gain more sexual opportunities with my woman while making me feel like he is also enjoying getting to know me and making me more comfortable with transitions he is going to be making and responsible for in our relationship as a couiple as he asserts his dominance over us both in whatever way it plays out and also I always enjoyed a casual friendly relationship with a long term steady bull that I like personally which they will both sense from me and they will feel more comfortable allowing their sexual bond to grow and her feel more free to talk to me about her feelings and desires for him and eventually make me more willing to serve him and submit to him as the alpha bull when he starts playing his cards of saying and ordering me to do things in front of my wife that will subconsciously make her less sexually attracted to me and see me as a sub cuckold while making him more attractive to her and increase her sexual attraction to him which in the long run if it turns into a boyfriend relationship then gives him more opportunity for sex with her and to get pleasure from us both and satisfy all our desires which for the bull is bareback sex cumming in my wifes pussy as often as he can and hopefully getting her pregnant resulting in a unbreakable tie to her and her pussy for life and an opportunity to spread his seed in another mans attractive wife with way less parenting responsibility since the cuckold would be the childs primary ******* and he playing a secondary role in baby rearing though being present for both the childs development and needs and for continued sex with the cuckolds wife..

I have been very interested in something like this. I would love to be the lover to an older white wife as well as be friends with husband then it eventually blossoms into a full fledged polyamorus relationship, no jealousy or drama, just the three of us as friends and possibly lovers.

I have been very interested in something like this. I would love to be the lover to an older white wife as well as be friends with husband then it eventually blossoms into a full fledged polyamorus relationship, no jealousy or drama, just the three of us as friends and possibly lovers.
that would be perfect

We are wh UK cple in late 50s. Fairly new to the lifestyle but I now know she has reg cheated on me before and after we got married. She has had a few on-off bulls but we are now searching for a long-term bfrie for her, poss with view to live-in. Have roleplayed scenarios where the bull gradually takes control of both of us and takes over as head of household

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the site and loving the community so far. I've been in the lifestyle for about ten years now. I've gotten a chance to meet some fantastic couples for some fantastic times. Although, its fun, what I am really looking for is to see a couple on a steady basis and form a bond. Its the appeal of having a secret relationship which heightens the intimacy.

Thing is, I signed up on several websites. Most couples are looking for numbers.

Is there any websites that cater to more what I'm looking for that you guys can recommend?
It is always awesome to form a connection and a lasting relationship with someone or a couple. Just hit and miss depending on who you find and what they are looking for. Sometimes the best relationships can also come out when you least expect them.

Back