Are couples into having "Boyfriends?"

******* more men need to think like you because that is EXACTLY what we think! It's a friendship outside of the bedroom with whatever little hints dropped, based on the three of them involved. In the bedroom it's something everybody has agreed to and is fluid, can evolve and just be stress free. If it gets to the other factors everybody reads or sees in videos cool but damn everybody wants the extreme right off the bat and wth???
It takes diligence and supreme level of emotional intelligence to culture a peaceful environment for all parties involved.

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the site and loving the community so far. I've been in the lifestyle for about ten years now. I've gotten a chance to meet some fantastic couples for some fantastic times. Although, its fun, what I am really looking for is to see a couple on a steady basis and form a bond. Its the appeal of having a secret relationship which heightens the intimacy.

Thing is, I signed up on several websites. Most couples are looking for numbers.

Is there any websites that cater to more what I'm looking for that you guys can recommend?

Ok this is going to sound funny to most of the guys on this sight.
Most seem to be bed post notchers trying to rack up as many conquests as they can.

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the site and loving the community so far. I've been in the lifestyle for about ten years now. I've gotten a chance to meet some fantastic couples for some fantastic times. Although, its fun, what I am really looking for is to see a couple on a steady basis and form a bond. Its the appeal of having a secret relationship which heightens the intimacy.

Thing is, I signed up on several websites. Most couples are looking for numbers.

Is there any websites that cater to more what I'm looking for that you guys can recommend?

Sorry hit the wrong key there.

As someone that has been doing the looking for those special guys that can handle a social relationship out side of the bed room I can tell you they are few and far between kind of like the guy that go to a strip club order a beer and expect their favourite dancer waiting in the vip rooms when they get there.

I can tell you that there are lots of couples that are looking for that special guy.

If all they wanted was a physical relationship they could just head to a swingers club and pick the guy they want.
On BBC nights and HUNG nights the guys out number the couples by at least three or four to one.
Have seen ladies taking one guy doggy see another guy they want to just get up and leave the first guy mid stroke so she can play with the second guy.

It could be the case of being a friend if they have been with you two times and they like you and want to still with u
but going straight to that idea is a bit difficult
I also want a girlfriend, but i prefer a single one
Not couple

My wife prefers to have a regular BBC not really a boy friend so much more of an FWB. I get a bigger hard on when she goes to see him alone and it makes it easier for them 2 of them to connect without the distraction of me being there. My biggest fantasy is for her to spend a night or weekend with him

Cuckolding is the best part for me! I like being watched and I like seeing everyone aroused in the moment. It's fun being watched. I also like watching too, seeing a couple make love after the wife and I do or taking turns. Its much more fun than regular sex. I've tried conventional relationships since then and found vanilla too boring lol.

The couple thing just has all the dynamic of what I'm looking for. Friends, a lover in a wife and people to spend time with. Its the perfect sensual storm for me.
You sound very smart in the way you're going about this. I think it's awesome that you looked to build friendships with couples that seems like it would be much better all around

Yes, we are looking for someone who plays with us both, who becomes a lover to both of us, who we can spend time with before and after play. As our lover, there may be stronger feelings develop between me and him than my fiance and him, and I would eventually like for him to become my boyfriend.

Last edited:
Yes, we are looking for someone who plays with us both, who becomes a lover to both of us, who we can spend time with before and after play. As our lover, there may be stronger feelings develop between me and him than my fiance and him, and I would eventually like for him to become my boyfriend. and we could do things that boyfriends and girlfriends do together, like go out on dates.
That would be great

My wife prefers to have a regular BBC not really a boy friend so much more of an FWB. I get a bigger hard on when she goes to see him alone and it makes it easier for them 2 of them to connect without the distraction of me being there. My biggest fantasy is for her to spend a night or weekend with him
I would enjoy getting to be that guy

Yes, we are looking for someone who plays with us both, who becomes a lover to both of us, who we can spend time with before and after play. As our lover, there may be stronger feelings develop between me and him than my fiance and him, and I would eventually like for him to become my boyfriend. and we could do things that boyfriends and girlfriends do together, like go out on dates.
Just for understanding, when you say "...who becomes a lover to both of us..." do you mean he would be bi-sexual, or are you merely referring to being comfortable with the 3 of you having sex together?

Back