Are couples into having "Boyfriends?"

xbbc561

Male
From
FL, US
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the site and loving the community so far. I've been in the lifestyle for about ten years now. I've gotten a chance to meet some fantastic couples for some fantastic times. Although, its fun, what I am really looking for is to see a couple on a steady basis and form a bond. Its the appeal of having a secret relationship which heightens the intimacy.

Thing is, I signed up on several websites. Most couples are looking for numbers.

Is there any websites that cater to more what I'm looking for that you guys can recommend?

Last edited:
It isn't something that can happen at the drop of a hat. I am looking for an ongoing relationship as well. I would love to have the boyfriend experience. It is something though that has to develop between all involved. This type of relationship is out there, just have to keep looking.
Be selective, you deserve the best of both worlds and in the most desirable way for u!

It isn't something that can happen at the drop of a hat. I am looking for an ongoing relationship as well. I would love to have the boyfriend experience. It is something though that has to develop between all involved. This type of relationship is out there, just have to keep looking.
What you and Jane said is sound. It can be frustrating for sure. I've had a taste and its good to have friends as well as a lover.

My wife has had a few bulls that have turned into boyfriends. They have gone on dates and stuff as most couples do.
Biggest thing for us is it doesn't get in between our marriage to each other. Tough step to ensure. But it can be done.
Yeah, its risky for sure. That's not my DNA but I understand the concern there. I've heard from couples I've been with where they would meet have fun, then the next day or so, the guy would text the wife and try to lure her away from the relationship. I heard its quite common?

To me, it doesn't make sense, especially if there's a good thing going why screw it up? but I guess that's what some men do.

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the site and loving the community so far. I've been in the lifestyle for about ten years now. I've gotten a chance to meet some fantastic couples for some fantastic times. Although, its fun, what I am really looking for is to see a couple on a steady basis and forma bond. Its the appeal of having a secret relationship which heightens the intimacy.

Thing is, I signed up on several websites. Most couples are looking for numbers.

Is there any websites that cater to more what I'm looking for that you guys can recommend?

Guys seem to want the numbers on these sites and we've stopped entertaining anybody that wants a FWB/fling. While sex is cool, we believe it to be MUCH better when there is a connection. Add in any kink, such as cuckolding, and the possibilities are endless with an established trust. Now find me a guy that can hold a conversation about anything outside of sex, is local, wants a long term relationship, isn't into some bs "dom" attitude, wants to actually get to know somebody by dating and open to developing the relationship for all involved instead of just for him with "her pleasure in mind" and I'll give you the winning numbers to the lottery. hahahaha

Ok, I apologize for being pessimistic.

Back