Are couples into having "Boyfriends?"

Yeah, its risky for sure. That's not my DNA but I understand the concern there. I've heard from couples I've been with where they would meet have fun, then the next day or so, the guy would text the wife and try to lure her away from the relationship. I heard its quite common?

To me, it doesn't make sense, especially if there's a good thing going why screw it up? but I guess that's what some men do.

Most men aren't into cuckolding and get caught up in the NRE, especially is the wife has "good pussy." Hell I truly think most men use cuckolding as a way to date and find a gf. Problem is when the wife is lured away who becomes the cuckold? Him..... haha

Is it common, maybe. Not for us. When we decide to meet with a guy. We go together. Almost a date night between us three. To see if there's anything between the man and my wife. Sexually chemistry. Personality fits. Stuff of that nature.
As the night goes on we lay out our boundaries and how we go about cuckolding.
Some men are snakes no doubt, but so are some of the couples. Just not a relationship on solid ground.
Good luck with everything.

Guys seem to want the numbers on these sites and we've stopped entertaining anybody that wants a FWB/fling. While sex is cool, we believe it to be MUCH better when there is a connection. Add in any kink, such as cuckolding, and the possibilities are endless with an established trust. Now find me a guy that can hold a conversation about anything outside of sex, is local, wants a long term relationship, isn't into some bs "dom" attitude, wants to actually get to know somebody by dating and open to developing the relationship for all involved instead of just for him with "her pleasure in mind" and I'll give you the winning numbers to the lottery. hahahaha

Ok, I apologize for being pessimistic.
Ha. I find the exact same thing. Only from couples. My profile says I'm looking for friendships and to form a long term thing. I'll get several messages from couples wanting to hook up "now" or the next time they are in town. Out of all the profiles browsed, One may be into what I'm looking for but several miles away.

I've been fortunate to be involved in such a relationship, but it came to an end after she passed and the husband got remarried to someone not interested in this lifestyle.

Guys seem to want the numbers on these sites and we've stopped entertaining anybody that wants a FWB/fling. While sex is cool, we believe it to be MUCH better when there is a connection. Add in any kink, such as cuckolding, and the possibilities are endless with an established trust. Now find me a guy that can hold a conversation about anything outside of sex, is local, wants a long term relationship, isn't into some bs "dom" attitude, wants to actually get to know somebody by dating and open to developing the relationship for all involved instead of just for him with "her pleasure in mind" and I'll give you the winning numbers to the lottery. hahahaha

Ok, I apologize for being pessimistic.
Couldn't agree more!

Is it common, maybe. Not for us. When we decide to meet with a guy. We go together. Almost a date night between us three. To see if there's anything between the man and my wife. Sexually chemistry. Personality fits. Stuff of that nature.
As the night goes on we lay out our boundaries and how we go about cuckolding.
Some men are snakes no doubt, but so are some of the couples. Just not a relationship on solid ground.
Good luck with everything.
Very true. I have met some untrustworthy couples. Usually these couples are saying whatever it takes for me to go bareback because I insist on condoms. "We're not seeing anyone else. We want you to be our regular." etc but they will slip up and say they were seeing other men and condoms aren't a part of their play session.

I'm not here to judge how anyone has fun. If a couple wants to play bareback. So be it. It feels better anyway! lol. I just don't like the fact that someones willing to lie to me to get my guard down. I'm super careful. I don't play just to play. I like to form connections.

Most men aren't into cuckolding and get caught up in the NRE, especially is the wife has "good pussy." Hell I truly think most men use cuckolding as a way to date and find a gf. Problem is when the wife is lured away who becomes the cuckold? Him..... haha
Cuckolding is the best part for me! I like being watched and I like seeing everyone aroused in the moment. It's fun being watched. I also like watching too, seeing a couple make love after the wife and I do or taking turns. Its much more fun than regular sex. I've tried conventional relationships since then and found vanilla too boring lol.

The couple thing just has all the dynamic of what I'm looking for. Friends, a lover in a wife and people to spend time with. Its the perfect sensual storm for me.

Cuckolding is the best part for me! I like being watched and I like seeing everyone aroused in the moment. It's fun being watched. I also like watching too, seeing a couple make love after or taking turns. Its much more fun than regular sex. I've tried conventional relationships since thenn and found vanilla too boring lol.

The couple thing just has all the dynamic of what I'm looking for. Friends, a lover in a wife and people to spend time with. Its the perfect sensual storm for me.
Very well put!

Cuckolding is the best part for me! I like being watched and I like seeing everyone aroused in the moment. It's fun being watched. I also like watching too, seeing a couple make love after or taking turns. Its much more fun than regular sex. I've tried conventional relationships since thenn and found vanilla too boring lol.

******* more men need to think like you because that is EXACTLY what we think! It's a friendship outside of the bedroom with whatever little hints dropped, based on the three of them involved. In the bedroom it's something everybody has agreed to and is fluid, can evolve and just be stress free. If it gets to the other factors everybody reads or sees in videos cool but damn everybody wants the extreme right off the bat and wth???

Ha. I find the exact same thing. Only from couples. My profile says I'm looking for friendships and to form a long term thing. I'll get several messages from couples wanting to hook up "now" or the next time they are in town. Out of all the profiles browsed, One may be into what I'm looking for but several miles away.

I've been fortunate to be involved in such a relationship, but it came to an end after she passed and the husband got remarried to someone not interested in this lifestyle.

I've had one steady boyfriend ad one long term-ish lover. I've had two long term girlfriends (one being my longest extra-marital relationship). All very hot!

Now all we get are the same responses you seem to get.

******* more men need to think like you because that is EXACTLY what we think! It's a friendship outside of the bedroom with whatever little hints dropped, based on the three of them involved. In the bedroom it's something everybody has agreed to and is fluid, can evolve and just be stress free. If it gets to the other factors everybody reads or sees in videos cool but damn everybody wants the extreme right off the bat and wth???
So right!! I won't deny there are ideas in the extremes that are tantalising but not something you would probably do, especially not early on. I'm married to his gf, he dates my wife ,;)

I've had one steady boyfriend ad one long term-ish lover. I've had two long term girlfriends (one being my longest extra-marital relationship). All very hot!

Now all we get are the same responses you seem to get.
Yeah... I've paid money to these swing sites and none of them have what I'm looking for. Or even close to my area.

safe to say, I'm not renewing my membership when its over.

Back