Are Bi Husbands the new norm?

Nyce1

Male
Through searching this site as well as other avenues it strongly seems that there are a LOT of bi husbands that are married to hot wives and they both actively seek black males as they both want to suck and fuck them. Now, I don't mean to knock someone's sexuality but it does seem to be happening more and more.
Are any other Bulls seeing this trend? Do you find it frustrating?
Ladies, are you married to a bi husband and you both seek bi black males on the regular?

I'm just curious.......

Well, I do believe it's becoming more accepted and that's why you're hearing more about it. For many years and even still today there has been an acceptance and even expectation of bi sexuality for females, but not for males. I know in our case we are both bi and both love to please and be used by a black bull. I think even the attitude of the Bulls are changing and they are becoming more accepting of bi males.

For me I think it's a new kink to spice up sex after being with the same person for so many years. Plain sex isn't outrageous enough to move the needle. I think what you're seeing is average couples staying together longer and looking for new ways to make sex hot again.

Last edited:
My Hubby and I do not in general like labels, But to put it in terms of the labels in use today we are pan sexual = We can be attracted to anyone regardless of gender or gender identity. but we are hetero-romantic = romantic involvement is more to the opposite sex.
Example my husband doesn't really find men attractive, he is very much a male not a sissy, not effeminate at all, but when we play with another man he loves to suck cock and is attracted tot he cock but not the man lol and he know I love to watch him suck cock hehehe

I've always been very bisexual and love being with other women, but only in a threesome or more. I love licking pussy, but after that I want to be fucked! I'm really turned on by seeing a cock in my husbands mouth. We have sucked cock together many times. I find that very erotic. For me it's natural and normal because I'm bi. I don't think many people are on the extremes straight or gay. I think most humans are more like 50 shades or somewhere between the extremes. Personally I avoid playing with guys who are homophobic, very straight, or hung up! The best sex is with people who have few inhibitions.

My Hubby and I do not in general like labels, But to put it in terms of the labels in use today we are pan sexual = We can be attracted to anyone regardless of gender or gender identity. but we are hetero-romantic = romantic involvement is more to the opposite sex.
Example my husband doesn't really find men attractive, he is very much a male not a sissy, not effeminate at all, but when we play with another man he loves to suck cock and is attracted tot he cock but not the man lol and he know I love to watch him suck cock hehehe
Our experience is identical. It was great to read your response.

I know of one young cuck couple (with both the bull and cuck being white) where the cuck was initially teased towards being feminized. With time, the cuck loved the sissy lifestyle and I believe is now well feminized. I also heard that he appears on a certain cam sex site while the bull is busy with his wife.

This is really good to hear somebody say this, especially from a woman's perspective!

With the direction that the Bi forum has taken, it's hard to know how many of the comments posted are people just getting carried away or that the place has become too overrun with the sissies and gays. That really detracts from what the discussions could be otherwise for those of us who don't fit that profile.

This is really good to hear somebody say this, especially from a woman's perspective!

With the direction that the Bi forum has taken, it's hard to know how many of the comments posted are people just getting carried away or that the place has become too overrun with the sissies and gays. That really detracts from what the discussions could be otherwise for those of us who don't fit that profile.

Yea, we have to deal with that when we play sometimes. Not knocking anyone for how they play and/or identify, but it is harder now more than ever in the lifestyle just to have open fun, everyone wants to put a label, and so many assume that if a guy sucks a cock he's a sissy or gay, and I can assure that my husband is not either, but is in fact a male that is secure enough in his sexuality to be able to suck a cock without any hangups

This is exactly how I/we are, Im not attracted to the man, just to the cock itself.

We have been full swap swingers for several years and she has had North of 50 guys most with hubby present either in a MFMF swap or a MFM and NOT ONE of those guys showed any interest in hubby's cock or appeared at all receptive to hubby taking an interest in their cock.

So from our perspective, NO, bi hubbies/bulls are not the new normal.

WHY DOSE IT SURPRISED YOU SO MUCH ,, EVER BLK. GUY WE HAVE MET WITH IS MORE THEN HAPPY TO LET MY HUBBY GET BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND SUCK HIS BBC ,, THEY MIGHT NOT TELL THERE FRIENDS AND SAY NO WAY IT GOING TO HAPPEN ,, BUT GET THEM BY THERE SELF AND WATCH IT NOT LONG BEFORE HE HAS HIS COCK IN MY HUBBY MOUTH ,, AND LOVE IT ,, IT THE IDEAL OF HIM HAVING BOTH THE WIFE BUT THE HUSBAND TO

Back