Are Bi Husbands the new norm?

WHY DOSE IT SURPRISED YOU SO MUCH ,, EVER BLK. GUY WE HAVE MET WITH IS MORE THEN HAPPY TO LET MY HUBBY GET BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND SUCK HIS BBC ,, THEY MIGHT NOT TELL THERE FRIENDS AND SAY NO WAY IT GOING TO HAPPEN ,, BUT GET THEM BY THERE SELF AND WATCH IT NOT LONG BEFORE HE HAS HIS COCK IN MY HUBBY MOUTH ,, AND LOVE IT ,, IT THE IDEAL OF HIM HAVING BOTH THE WIFE BUT THE HUSBAND TO
I would too

I was never really into cock at all until I started to look at more and more bbc. Then one day it just hit me and I now crave it all the time. I have found out my wife does too and now we are just about to the point of bringing it home. I don’t like men in general but there is just something about a big strong bull with a huge cock between his legs that I would do just about anything for!!

We both love bbc. I love to suck a strong black cock and swallow every piece of cum and my wife loves to suck and fuck bbc. We both love the taste and we share black cocks together when we can we both suck on a black cock at the same time. I don't know if it makes me bi but i would never touch a white guy.

I was never really into cock at all until I started to look at more and more bbc. Then one day it just hit me and I now crave it all the time. I have found out my wife does too and now we are just about to the point of bringing it home. I don’t like men in general but there is just something about a big strong bull with a huge cock between his legs that I would do just about anything for!!
I feel exactly the same. Now more than ever I just want to suck off a big black cock and girlfriend wants to watch.

Through searching this site as well as other avenues it strongly seems that there are a LOT of bi husbands that are married to hot wives and they both actively seek black males as they both want to suck and fuck them. Now, I don't mean to knock someone's sexuality but it does seem to be happening more and more.
Are any other Bulls seeing this trend? Do you find it frustrating?
Ladies, are you married to a bi husband and you both seek bi black males on the regular?

I'm just curious.......
Pattern: :ghost: Voyeurs becumm Cuckolds.....Cuckolds becumm Bi....and Bi becumms Gay...for BBC anyway.!:qos:

My Hubby and I do not in general like labels, But to put it in terms of the labels in use today we are pan sexual = We can be attracted to anyone regardless of gender or gender identity. but we are hetero-romantic = romantic involvement is more to the opposite sex.
Example my husband doesn't really find men attractive, he is very much a male not a sissy, not effeminate at all, but when we play with another man he loves to suck cock and is attracted tot he cock but not the man lol and he know I love to watch him suck cock hehehe
This is a great description of what my wife and I have thought for years. I am focused on the cock, love that part of it as it is what satisfies my wife. My role is to facilitate him fucking her and pleasing her, including sucking his cock, cleaning him, and getting fucked if she wants to see that- which she does on occasion.

More images that get me going.....

Attachments

• E274B9EF-BEFB-42A3-977F-B94CA49045F9.jpeg
    E274B9EF-BEFB-42A3-977F-B94CA49045F9.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 41
  • E0A4ECA2-FCDA-49AA-A367-CC563E2000FD.jpeg
    E0A4ECA2-FCDA-49AA-A367-CC563E2000FD.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 62DB24CA-FBD5-4DF7-8A07-B3A1AA995E34.jpeg
    62DB24CA-FBD5-4DF7-8A07-B3A1AA995E34.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 40
Back