Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are right! And it is beautiful. I have my black master and I am happy that he taught me well, I know that I am a good slut for black and I see that I like black guys and I like it.
Me too, I have been owned for 5 years now. My black master taught me I am inferiour to the black race and should obey them in every way. I love being owned and given out to his friends.

It is always an added thrill that black master gets money on what I would give for free. He owns me. I can't question how he uses me. I am just grateful to be allowed to serve the black race.
Yes Yes exactly! You understand me and think like me, this is great. thank you! When the guys after fucking me tell my master that I am a good slut and that I liked them and I see that my master is happy about it, I am happy!

Well now that's a great questions.
Its not a trend of black men being rough we tend to engage in sex aggressively.
Whether its just for our own pleasure or to make a woman so taken by how we put it
down that she is following us round like a lost puppy begging just to be near us if that's
all she can get. That pedestal nonsense ruins white women, inhibits their sexuality, and
in the end they look for someone that's trying to destroy that pussy with each stroke. Its all because
dad doesn't want his little girl to have a real sex life if she has one at all. Imagine if your dad walked in
on you getting dick for real from some average Steve Irkle looking black guy who is slinging his
rod like a warrior. He would rather see you with Opey barely knowing youre getting fucked waiting
for it to be over and thinking to yourself what's the big deal about sex. But in reality you haven't had sex or been fucked some guy just put his thingy in you. Its not a white girl thing its any woman Asian, white, black, that purple bitch from star trek when you kneel before the altar of the Black warrior you will get fucked like a woman should. Made from the rib
to serve man; a true woman knows she wants to be fucked senseless by a real man and will cheat to get just that.

Did that answer your question?
Mmm love it with a black men just owns me

I love rough sex, but guys were always gentle with me. And then I met my first black guy, he was more rough than white boys, but still was gentle, because I never had so big cock inside me before and he was my first black guy. Still, it was hard to stand or sit after night of being fucked by him :blackheart:
Sexy woman!
I love rough sex, but guys were always gentle with me. And then I met my first black guy, he was more rough than white boys, but still was gentle, because I never had so big cock inside me before and he was my first black guy. Still, it was hard to stand or sit after night of being fucked by him :blackheart:
Thats hot. I love and support white women who like to get blacked by bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back