Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dominant white woman is a product of all the equality and white male giving in to feminism and comforts of civilization making white men weak. White women just want more than that and take charge. Black men often remain very alpha and this simply works on basic, instinct levels, making white woman naturally fall back to the more submissive state, when she feels her needs will be met.
Very well put! Too many white guys have totally caved in to feminism and that soft cuddly submissive way of interacting with girls and that is an ingrained turn off to any girl because they think boy= weak+and immature and unable to dominate and rule her so naturally she won't want to have sex with a boy .. I do however wonder why I've noticed that white guy's cocks seem to be shrinking generation, with some exceptions thankfully ..

Breathe_in_the_good_shit_Breathe_out_%20the_bullshi_9buz.jpg

I used to be a very romantic girl and I am still a romantic girl.
I never thought rough sex could be good and never wanted to experience it
But then I met this masculine black guy. He knew what he wanted. He knew how t get it and finally he took himself what he wanted and what belonged to him!
My mind said no, but it felt all so natural, he was so strong and I am so pleased that I am the woman who got his attention. I felt so save being near him, knowing he would protect me, would not hurt me.
I loosened up , attracted by his alpha-maleness and I was excited for what was coming up.
He grabbed me, he teared up my shirt and my panties and before I could say anything he already conquered my wet pussy! He fucked me so hard as no man did before! And my body and pussy love it that much, I was astonished myself. Any hard thrust into my pussy was a festival to my femaleness.
His manhood felt so vibrant and powerful, made feel me my own weak femaleness deep inside myself.
He made me orgasms several times , gorgeous orgasm which made me think I never had real orgasm before!
I never wanted to be inseminated that badly before! And when he exploded inside me, I almost passed away for few seconds!

But then I met this masculine black guy. He knew what he wanted. He knew how t get it and finally he took himself what he wanted and what belonged to him!
My mind said no, but it felt all so natural, he was so strong and I am so pleased that I am the woman who got his attention. I felt so save being near him, knowing he would protect me, would not hurt me.
I loosened up , attracted by his alpha-maleness and I was excited for what was coming up.
He grabbed me, he teared up my shirt and my panties and before I could say anything he already conquered my wet pussy! He fucked me so hard as no man did before! And my body and pussy love it that much, I was astonished myself. Any hard thrust into my pussy was a festival to my femaleness.
His manhood felt so vibrant and powerful, made feel me my own weak femaleness deep inside myself.
He made me orgasms several times , gorgeous orgasm which made me think I never had real orgasm before!
I never wanted to be inseminated that badly before! And when he exploded inside me, I almost passed away for few seconds!

Yes...all..will. BRUTALLY FUCK U

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.

it depends on the man that you're with and for me I like to be intimate with the mind and spirit before I start to have rough and passionate sex with them ;)

WOW :)
That is a PERFECT description of Black dominance over white pussy! I can almost feel my own big hands gripping your hips, grabbing your shapely ass....plunging my thick dark meat inside and pushing your precious wetness WIDE open. :devil::blackgreedy:

Oh God!!!! Where do you find men like this, it's not happening here, please share him around, pleazzzzzeeeeee

Last edited:

WANT. 2......FUCK....U...INTO *******---NESS...BLISSFUL/ AGONY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back