Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.

I believe that by nature, white women are treated this way. I believe that we were designed to be treated rougher and used in degrading ways,because, whether we admit it or not, or whether we realise it or not, we actually enjoy it. I believe that nature has caused this design in us and that we somewhat made to be used and treated like toys and objects. But again I believe that we enjoy this, otherwise why would we continue to do it? I do not believe we are on the same pedestal or level as other women of other races. I believe we are lower, much lower, and that is proven daily.

I believe that by nature, white women are treated this way. I believe that we were designed to be treated rougher and used in degrading ways,because, whether we admit it or not, or whether we realise it or not, we actually enjoy it. I believe that nature has caused this design in us and that we somewhat made to be used and treated like toys and objects. But again I believe that we enjoy this, otherwise why would we continue to do it? I do not believe we are on the same pedestal or level as other women of other races. I believe we are lower, much lower, and that is proven daily.

Outstanding. :lips: :threesome:

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
You would be suprised by the amount of women who prefer more aggresive sex then normal sex. Alot of the girls I talk too think that it's boring or the guy is a wuss lol if he is not rough enough. Nearly all of them want to be dominated a little bit.

Along the same lines, I'm taught to not tolerate mistreatment from anyone, to stand up for my rights and demand equal pay and equallity. But, when I'm in the presence of a large dominant man... I'm like putty.

Interesting...

I'm just curious..what runs through your mind when you see a 6'3" 250 lb +plus clean shaven muscular black man?

Exactly...near your own AGE...IN BOTH STYLE...SEXUAL DRIVE
EVRYTHING...B 4 HE PASSES YOU ON. TO ....AN OLDER, MORE EXPERIENCED
....MAN...TRAIN..then...BREAK YOU...DESTROY...any and all ILLUSIONS

I've been seeing an older black guy now (when he's got time for me) and I'm almost embarassed to say how ridiculously has has me wrapped around his finger. He certainly doesn't treat me like the princess like the way other guys do.
Yes and he shouldn't treat you as a princess...he can treat you any way he wants. We deserve neither respect or mercy from blacks...just simply use and abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back