Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a very romantic girl and I am still a romantic girl.
I never thought rough sex could be good and never wanted to experience it
But then I met this masculine black guy. He knew what he wanted. He knew how t get it and finally he took himself what he wanted and what belonged to him!
My mind said no, but it felt all so natural, he was so strong and I am so pleased that I am the woman who got his attention. I felt so save being near him, knowing he would protect me, would not hurt me.
I loosened up , attracted by his alpha-maleness and I was excited for what was coming up.
He grabbed me, he teared up my shirt and my panties and before I could say anything he already conquered my wet pussy! He fucked me so hard as no man did before! And my body and pussy love it that much, I was astonished myself. Any hard thrust into my pussy was a festival to my femaleness.
His manhood felt so vibrant and powerful, made feel me my own weak femaleness deep inside myself.
He made me orgasms several times , gorgeous orgasm which made me think I never had real orgasm before!
I never wanted to be inseminated that badly before! And when he exploded inside me, I almost passed away for few seconds!
ohhhhhhh!!

From my experience, I don't find the black men Ive been with naturally rough but it mostly comes down to the mood of the evening. If I'm feeling slutty or my hubby and I agree that is a power fuck night, then we set the mood for rough sex by what I wear, how we talk to the Bulls, and who we choose that evening. It's part of the experience of cuckolding for my hubby and I.

I love playful roughness and it's huge turn to meet a bull with swag and bravado who knows how he want to treat me and not afraid to share it by how he speaks to me or how hard he pounds me. If you set me in my rightful place I will serve you like a king.
ohhh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You nailed it! This isn't about black men and white women being all lovey-dovey, it's about Black Men conquering and dominating white women and their husbands/boy friends. Most Black Men are sexually and physically superior and white women just naturally want and need that, so they willingly submit to them. White husbands/boy friends either want to be totally involved in giving up their wives to the sexual desires of Black men or they allow it because they can't do anything about it. Personally, when a Black Man returns my wife to me I want her pussy to be sore and tender and leaking semen. Unfortunately, because of condoms she seldom is leaking, but she always has red marks and places from his hands and lips being on her while he uses her. There is never any doubt that he has FUCKED her, which is what we both want.
HOT!!!!!!!!! gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

total and complete need to worship and serve him in any way he wants

That sounds like it would feel really good. Me, personally I like to be deepthroated, balls licked and I love my women face down ass up.

I also want to lick that white ass and pussy.
1_7483882.jpg

I love this
5f2fd04d7b4bb9b6bc2cedd8224744cb.29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back