Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

very comfortable with it too, just wish it would happen more often when we are out and about especially at beach

The wife actually prefers to meet in natural scenarios instead of setting up “meet & greets”. It’s more exciting for her, and am I comfortable with it? Sure I am, if something like that works out it’s way easier and hotter than trying to organize meets with guys on these websites, which are quite often a waste of time.
Exactly the same for us.
It's no surprise that a lot more men approach her when I'm not with her, but I love seeing when men approach her.
If I notice someone looking at her I always try to back away to see if they go talk to her.
Unfortunately for me it's much less common to black guys to approach her.

I don't know if it is common here in Europe but we (i) have been approached once during a trip to London but i was so surprised that i didn't hardly react. It was in our early days when hubby shared me only with whites so perhaps after my experience now i think i would react differently. The maximum he got from me than was my phone number, we did text a while after that but i was back at home so there was no real option to have a date. I still have his number somewhere so when i will visit the London area i will contact him.

Back