Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

My wife when She was active, had two fairly regular black boyfriends, they also used to have some friends round the apartment they used in Canary Wharf London.
After a session they would all go to one of the bars situated around there.
She never minded being seen in public with a gang of black bulls.
She always said, It made Her feel excited, knowing anyone seeing Her ,would probaby work out, they were fucking Her pretty quickly .
It also was at a time when this sort of thing was in its infancy, and more obvious what was going on.😜😁

As a black bull... I would just love to walk up to a sexy woman like so many on this site and say hello. A smile and a hello letting her know she beautiful and asking if she interested in sharing sometime with me in a more private setting. However men are taught to be respectful. So ladies and couples. Other then just walking up n being crude. How would a bull that wants to... buck.. approach a woman and how would he know she's interested in just pleasure? With out being a pig or an ass?

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

Love it

Back