approaching BBC lovers in public

My wife is particularly attracted to confidence (not to be confused with arrogance), and as she is quite submissive and reserved, she will never be the one to initiate contact.

Except for 1 time when the husband came over to me in a bar for her--all my experiences have been when the white wives have made a move on me. I am sure some others might have been sending me "signals" but I was not about to start anything unless I am 99% sure of what is going on.

same thing for me, i dont initiate the convo, but once they show interest, its a different ball game. theres nothing sexier than a woman approaching and flirting with you

I have no problem doing the chasing but I need more than just a smile...I need for the lady to start up a conversation etc. and I can take it from there. the issue is that many white wives don't want me (a large black man) approaching them outright..makes them REALLY uncomfotable if I don't have the signals right...again i try to avoid trouble/misunderstandings whenever possible

I have no problem doing the chasing but I need more than just a smile...I need for the lady to start up a conversation etc. and I can take it from there. the issue is that many white wives don't want me (a large black man) approaching them outright..makes them REALLY uncomfotable if I don't have the signals right...again i try to avoid trouble/misunderstandings whenever possible

I get that, with a cock like you have though darling PLEASE PLEASE approach me..lol..;)

I wear sweats a lot & sometimes i catch white women staring at the crotch of my pants or making constant indirect gestures or eye contact to be noticed in some way.. how would I break the ice or know it's okay to start conversations leading to giving her this BBC?!
Bruh I know what you mean! Lol it happens a lot to me too

Back