Anyone else fantasize about your wife getting pregnant by a Black Bull??

Of course… in fact I believe it’s the number one fantasy of all husbands to have their wives in bed with a darker man that is touching her deeper where he can’t unprotected during her high risk time.

To all the Black guys that are in this situation….trust me please please please don’t pull out at this moment….on the Richter scale of sex… this is a 10 for both husband and wife to experience this guilty excitement of the unknowing …her mind racing while holding your dark body and feeling the absolute pleasure of you releasing your warm fertile seed deep inside at her most high risk time.

I don't fantasize about it, but a few years back, we separated for a period, and during that time she had a couple of BFs, one was African American. She was on birth control the whole time, but she told me she used to go through phantom pregancies when she was with him. When they'd fuck, he'd be telling her about giving her a black baby and it really got into her head, especially given he was ejaculating point blank into her cervix. She would miss periods, have morning sickness, and even experiance swollen nipples.

Back