Anyone else enjoy cum?

I love using cum as lube. I will make a cuck cum in a cup and use his nut as lube to fuck his wife. Whe. I was younger I was with an older women who bribed me into eating her pussy after I came inside her. After a few minutes she grabbed my face and kissed me. She squirted all over me while kissing. Turned me on so much. Now it is something I do very often with women I have sex with

Any ladys enjoy this or dudes that love it?

Pop Tv Please GIF by Schitt's Creek

I love using cum as lube. I will make a cuck cum in a cup and use his nut as lube to fuck his wife. Whe. I was younger I was with an older women who bribed me into eating her pussy after I came inside her. After a few minutes she grabbed my face and kissed me. She squirted all over me while kissing. Turned me on so much. Now it is something I do very often with women I have sex with

Any ladys enjoy this or dudes that love it?
I have a cum fetish as well, idk cum is just a huge turn on for me. My favorite part of sucking a dick is the hot load of cum as a reward

Cum is a huge fetish for me. I sometimes d.rink my own, and there was a time when I was "educating" myself to like the taste, because I wanted to d.rink it before I came, but the appetite faded when I orgasmed... I wanted my wife to swallow my cum, and once she made me cum into a glass and d.rink it so I knew how it tasted (I already knew, but didn't tell her, lol). I like my own cum, and I love my precum, but never tasted any other man's sperm...

When a top or bull leaves his used condom behind, it's usually for a cuckold or at the adult bookstore.
As a young guy 19, I both marveled and was shamed at the same time at how big the condoms were
and the volume of semen in them.

Soon, I went from sniffing/inhaling the musky scent to actually tasting the loads.
I didn't know it at the time but semen contain a lot of pheromones.
I think that partially got me comfortable and eventually hooked.

Last edited:
When a top or bull leaves his used condom behind, it usually for a cuckold or at the adult bookstore.
As a young guy 19, I both marveled and was shamed at the same time at how big the condoms were
and the volume of semen in them.

Soon, I went from sniffing/inhaling the musky scent to actually tasting the loads.
I didn't know it at the time but semen contain a lot of pheromones.
I think that partially got me comfortable and eventually hooked.
I like the taste, but I can't see me eating it out of a condom. not yet at least. I used to love it when my ex used to cum down my thoat. he wasn't huge, but he would pump so much cum in my mouth. amazing. like 10-12 squirts every time.

I like the taste, but I can't see me eating it out of a condom. not yet at least. I used to love it when my ex used to cum down my thoat. he wasn't huge, but he would pump so much cum in my mouth. amazing. like 10-12 squirts every time.
Finding the used condom, thrown irreverently on our bedroom floor;
and noticing that some has leaked out and onto and staining the new
wood flooring we had done is quite humiliating in and of itself.

But then other times, I'd also noticed the white stuff on the outside...
fertile discharge. Other times I would notice and smell a little poop on the outside.
Letting me know things have been taken to "the next level".
My wife was now getting fucked in the ass.

My ex and I used to go to adult theaters so she could fuck strangers
if they insisted on using a condom - we would bring it home and use the cum as lube

one very slow weekend
she found a used condom in a booth that had a big load in it - she had me take it home and we used it as lube - from then on any time we went to an adult theater she had me go thru the garbage cans and collect the used full condoms...

to this day i love anything to do with cum.....

I only take my black cock bare back and love it when they cum deep in my unprotected cunt , or when he wants to cum in my mouth or over my face and my hair which ever he wants as my husband and I are there for his satisfaction. Then have my husband clean me after. I’ve been fucked and been covered in cum by black guys in many situations.

Last edited:
Back