Anyone care to chime in on this thought...

FeriMosh

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NE, US
I'm sure everyone has a different take and approached to this. Here's my thought on my open relationship with my husband. We're not into cuckold activities, never was and never will. We both love sex as much as the others.

But with me being treated by my fuck buddy or side man. I have a few things to informed anyone about how I'd like to be treated and pamper. Getting to know someone isn't just about sex but the building of trust and relationship.

I understand some just want the sex and get it over with and move on.

I've read how some man here likes to be treated as if they were God because they have a large cock. They want to be shower with gifts and treated out etc. That's your ideal with whomever is willing to play that roll, great for you.

My husband allowed me to have fun outside of our bed room. We're in the Hotwife and Stag relationship. Also we're open to other relationship and I too, have given him the green light to pursue activities on his own as well.

I've jokingly... but also seriously put this forth with several man I've talked with.

I'm a lady, I like to be wine and dine and paint the night away with whomever I'm with as long as there is chemistry.

I'm not gold digging or after your hard earn money. But if you can't even treat a lady out and expect us to drop dead to service you like we're desperate... just because you have a large cock... Guess what? No thanks. Not interested. I'm not saying I'm trading sex for money or to service you. But I do look forward to having a good time and to be treated like I'm having a special time with that someone.

Like Kanye's song Gold Digger say... I ain't messing with no broke "N".

LOL!

Of course if you're broke or concerned about cost. We can definitely split the cost 50/50.

Money isn't the issue but it's really about, who you are as a person. Able to treat me out on a date?

Is this really too much and too expensive to asked? LOL

Anyone has been in this type of thoughts?

I understand everyone has a different approach to how they interact in this life style.

Last edited:
Totally agree. When Mrs J goes out with her boyfriend she likes to be treated like a lady and with respect. They go to bars/pubs, and for days out. They went to St. James' park /Whitehall two weeks ago doing the "tourist thing" (they're both Londoners) and had a great time. I don't know if she loves him but she loves being with him and him with her. In the bedroom , his place, on their own, or ours ,with me joining in, it's a shared thing . They are going out today ,to an old fashioned Pie and Mash shop, I don't know if they are going back to his or coming home to ours after, but hopefully she will have a good time..
Thank you for confirming my thoughts as well. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

My wife is in New Orleans with her young BF and they love being together in bed and out! It is a special treat for her and he sure enjoys her too! They are a beautiful couple too! I am so happy for her! He treats her like a queen and takes good care of her! He buys her gifts and takes her shopping frequently! It is a wonderful relationship with no Dom/sub stuff involved! Just very loving and sensual! I am so happy for THEM!

No your not crazy Feri Mosh, Fun outings should usually be first. We all know where it will lead afterwards. As a bull I look forward to doing fun stuff with the hot wife first NBA ,/ NFL games local teams matches wineries museums etc. . I have done a lot of things I wouldn't normally do because of making the weekends fun and not the usual lets just a room and screw mentality.

My wife is in New Orleans with her young BF and they love being together in bed and out! It is a special treat for her and he sure enjoys her too! They are a beautiful couple too! I am so happy for her! He treats her like a queen and takes good care of her! He buys her gifts and takes her shopping frequently! It is a wonderful relationship with no Dom/sub stuff involved! Just very loving and sensual! I am so happy for THEM!
That is awesome and I'm glad it is working out for all parties involved.

No your not crazy Feri Mosh, Fun outings should usually be first. We all know where it will lead afterwards. As a bull I look forward to doing fun stuff with the hot wife first NBA ,/ NFL games local teams matches wineries museums etc. . I have done a lot of things I wouldn't normally do because of making the weekends fun and not the usual lets just a room and screw mentality.
Thank you, that is very thoughtful and creative of you to keep the relationship exciting and entertaining where it would lead afterwards. Now that is a true gentleman!

Last edited:
I'll bite.
I've exchanged messages with several women on this site who have expressed desires opposite of yours, FeriMosh. They say if they want romance and dating they'll spend time with their husbands. Instead, they declare, they want to have rough sex with a bbc, be used and abused, etc.
I say to each her own. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it. I aim to please!;)

I'll bite.
I've exchanged messages with several women on this site who have expressed desires opposite of yours, FeriMosh. They say if they want romance and dating they'll spend time with their husbands. Instead, they declare, they want to have rough sex with a bbc, be used and abused, etc.
I say to each her own. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it. I aim to please!;)
Like you said, if those several women you've talked with only want rough sex... By all means, you do what they want LOL.

For me, I just want the full experience and not just the sex part.

Similar to what you stated about "to each her own" and I've shared in my first original post "I understand everyone has a different approach to how they interact in this life style."

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Hi FeriMosh. Follow-up on Mrs J and A's date. Mrs J's doctors appt. ran a bit later than expected and as the Pie and Mash shop closes at 2PM ,WE all wound up at a local pub. We sat in the sun talking for a couple of hours, like the average interracial threesome, LOL , then back to our house. A couldn't stay the night but we all had fun.

Mrs J's Pearl crotchless knickers, worn on "special" dates.
View attachment 2598847
That is wonderful... being a woman I don't want to be seen only as a sex object. Your wife is so lucky to be pampered by both her lover and you. Nothing like being given full attention by both man in her life.

To me it’s old school vs New school! Old school you were taught (at less I was) to love, honor, respect and protect women. This new school doesn’t teach any of that anymore now days it all about the 4 Fs Find it, Feel it, Fuck it and Forget it. I also learned at a very early age that you also have be very discreet about IR relationships, because I started during a time when it could get you killed (that’s a story for another time). I have also learned of the years that the same respect that you give the woman in the relationship should also be given to the man no matter what he chooses to call himself. Because he is allowing you to see his woman. So I don’t have a problem with meeting them both if that’s what they want to do because everyone involved should feel comfortable about the situation.

As for the women that are doing this without their husband or bf knowledge the same respect applies. My first job is to keep her safe and to make sure she feels protected when she’s with me at all times. That’s why I have rules I follow for those situations.

The bottom line is this no matter what she chooses to call herself or the reason she’s here she DESERVES respect because she is a woman. Because before her there is none and after her there will be no more

To me it’s old school vs New school! Old school you were taught (at less I was) to love, honor, respect and protect women. This new school doesn’t teach any of that anymore now days it all about the 4 Fs Find it, Feel it, Fuck it and Forget it. I also learned at a very early age that you also have be very discreet about IR relationships, because I started during a time when it could get you killed (that’s a story for another time). I have also learned of the years that the same respect that you give the woman in the relationship should also be given to the man no matter what he chooses to call himself. Because he is allowing you to see his woman. So I don’t have a problem with meeting them both if that’s what they want to do because everyone involved should feel comfortable about the situation.

As for the women that are doing this without their husband or bf knowledge the same respect applies. My first job is to keep her safe and to make sure she feels protected when she’s with me at all times. That’s why I have rules I follow for those situations.

The bottom line is this no matter what she chooses to call herself or the reason she’s here she DESERVES respect because she is a woman. Because before her there is none and after her there will be no more
You sir are the perfect gentleman and much respect on your input.

We’re all different. I’m not about “one and done”, because if I don’t know and trust someone, then the sex won’t be as good as it could be. So for me, it’s not about wining and dining (though i do love that regardless of the circumstances and if the opportunity is there, I’m all in). For me, it’s about getting to know each other enough to have trust and fun, however that happens.

It’s never about money. I will never let someone see me as a gold digger. Someone being good to me is about making an effort to know me a bit and find ways to make me smile and feel comfortable. Let me get to know you so I know how to spoil you.

I know there are women who just want to meet for sex and move on. That’s not my style. I’m not here to get attached or complicate a lover’s life. But my time is precious, so if imma do it, I need to enjoy the process. Quality, not quantity.

I'm sure everyone has a different take and approached to this. Here's my thought on my open relationship with my husband. We're not into cuckold activities, never was and never will. We both love sex as much as the others.

But with me being treated by my fuck buddy or side man. I have a few things to informed anyone about how I'd like to be treated and pamper. Getting to know someone isn't just about sex but the building of trust and relationship.

I understand some just want the sex and get it over with and move on.

I've read how some man here likes to be treated as if they were God because they have a large cock. They want to be shower with gifts and treated out etc. That's your ideal with whomever is willing to play that roll, great for you.

My husband allowed me to have fun outside of our bed room. We're in the Hotwife and Stag relationship. Also we're open to other relationship and I too, have given him the green light to pursue activities on his own as well.

I've jokingly... but also seriously put this forth with several man I've talked with.

I'm a lady, I like to be wine and dine and paint the night away with whomever I'm with as long as there is chemistry.

I'm not gold digging or after your hard earn money. But if you can't even treat a lady out and expect us to drop dead to service you like we're desperate... just because you have a large cock... Guess what? No thanks. Not interested. I'm not saying I'm trading sex for money or to service you. But I do look forward to having a good time and to be treated like I'm having a special time with that someone.

Like Kanye's song Gold Digger say... I ain't messing with no broke "N".

LOL!

Of course if you're broke or concerned about cost. We can definitely split the cost 50/50.

Money isn't the issue but it's really about, who you are as a person. Able to treat me out on a date?

Is this really too much and too expensive to asked? LOL

Anyone has been in this type of thoughts?

I understand everyone has a different approach to how they interact in this life style.
You hit the nail on the head.... Make it fun and sexy... Not well here's my 3lbs of meat... I'm a lady the hotter I get the better the kitty is.

Back