Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

we have met 2 or 3 great guys - had great sex.
The REAL BBC - make it real. Yes, lots of Fake guys on this site -
we ask for private emails / exchange pics
If they don't do that don't waste your time.
The real men respond. Then we Fuck.

I approve and endorse that message 100%. @LuckyFucks said it best - REAL MEN/BLACK-BULLS DO REAL THINGS!
If both parties (hot-woman/wives/couples) and the Bull both do their parts - Then they will fuck. End of story.

@Bamagirl4BBC2014 - You know I got you babe. Sure as the sun-rises to light up the sky, I'm gonna light-up you and your hubby's face and make you feel like you were walking on sunshine. ;)

I approve and endorse that message 100%. @LuckyFucks said it best - REAL MEN/BLACK-BULLS DO REAL THINGS!
If both parties (hot-woman/wives/couples) and the Bull both do their parts - Then they will fuck. End of story.

@Bamagirl4BBC2014 - You know I got you babe. Sure as the sun-rises to light up the sky, I'm gonna light-up you and your hubby's face and make you feel like you were walking on sunshine. ;)

Mmmmmmm.... I can't wait. ;D

No luck yet. Have chatted with a few couples but nothing has been set up yet. Just patiently waiting to finally meet a couple to enjoy this young bull!!

Yes. Have met a black guy from here and was able to meet at a bar, then motel afterward.

It took a long time. It's a long process of weeding out the fakes, the chatters to finally find one who is real, determined and desirous to do something.

Then, it takes a while to get to "know" each other through the chats to ensure we're on the same page.

It does happen. Not as fast as I would like at times, but I guess the saying goes..... well worth the wait!

Hadn't been here long but I've gotten a chance to chat with a nice/special lady that's not in my area. However, I'm looking forward to arranging a meet with her.

I know we cannot just jump at the word "go". We do have our lives, family, jobs, finances to travel, etc.. It takes time and planning for most. It can be difficult trying to be patient when it comes to great sex but patience is a must and when done right the meet is a great experience for all. These are just two separate meets for Bamagirl with others from this site. And soon there will be a third and patience has been the key factor in getting these meets together for her. And in these meets I don't recall any complaining. Can't wait for the next one. Timage.jpgimage.jpg

I know we cannot just jump at the word "go". We do have our lives, family, jobs, finances to travel, etc.. It takes time and planning for most. It can be difficult trying to be patient when it comes to great sex but patience is a must and when done right the meet is a great experience for all. These are just two separate meets for Bamagirl with others from this site. And soon there will be a third and patience has been the key factor in getting these meets together for her. And in these meets I don't recall any complaining. Can't wait for the next one. TView attachment 506726View attachment 506729
Can I be #3 or even #4 or just on the waiting list? LOL!!!

My wife and I met a young Black Man on here. We set up a meeting with him to get to know him as he was younger than the Black Men my wife sees. We set up a date for the next week end but he never showed up and we never heard from him again. We are still looking. :wub:

It sure would be great to meet you!
I am in Richmond VA but I don't mind meeting up in DC area or if we chat we can figure it out. It seems harder and harder with so many social site popping up. Who are the real players and those that are looking for real meets. I am 100% real looking for hotwives and couples.

Never met anyoone through this site.. we did meet one bull through sls and then found out he also had a black to white account haha. So I'd give that a half meet through here since he was real and had an account here.. yeah lots of fakes and pic collectors on here unfortunately :(

Last edited:
Nope not yet! i am verified so i am no fake. My problem is i live in Delaware. Very small state. so there is a small chance i could find someone here. If i lived in a big city like NYC or somewhere in FL it would workout

Back