Anybody tried breeding for real?

Have you folks really been talking about it? Just tell her tht you would love for her to take a black man jizz? Like nothing crazy or unsafe.

Discussed with her long way back before we started into these cuckolding routine..she agreed to breed with our baby first before considered to breed with her lover’s baby..like if she cant wait and plan to switched by breeding her lover’s baby first, i will love her still..

Yes i have and its great but have only bread woman in the UK and Europe over the last 5 years i have successfully bread 11 woman and i still get to fuck them when i go on holiday But would love to breed woman from further a field if they are on vacation within the UK please look me up

Improved our relationship. When black men find out my wife is only using the sponge and not on the pill its like a huge turn on for them. They love the idea that she could end up pregnant. I watch them trying as hard as they can to soak her ovaries full. I have seen guys cum in her multiple times in one evening until they cant shoot anymore sperm. I have guys telling her they want to see her with her feet up in the sturips giving berth to their black babies. She usually starts having uncontrollable orgasms when they tell her stuff like that.View attachment 2653808
Your wife knows what she wants!

Back