Anybody tried breeding for real?

I understand that you guys have your cocks in your hands. But do you understand the responsibility of family?
Bringing a baby into this world for a sexual fetish is a bit weird.
What you going to tell him/her when he or she asks why am I mixed race? Because they will.

I understand that you guys have your cocks in your hands. But do you understand the responsibility of family?
Bringing a baby into this world for a sexual fetish is a bit weird.
What you going to tell him/her when he or she asks why am I mixed race? Because they will.

It was and still is an experience.

Sooo true, like for our *******, he looks just like me, even likes femmy things, however as I'm 5"2 he will be over 6" tall. We are careful with who knows, a few doctors, a few friends,

I'd love to chat, message me

Last edited:
Anybody tried breeding for real. How was it ? Is the relationship still fine?
Improved our relationship. When black men find out my wife is only using the sponge and not on the pill its like a huge turn on for them. They love the idea that she could end up pregnant. I watch them trying as hard as they can to soak her ovaries full. I have seen guys cum in her multiple times in one evening until they cant shoot anymore sperm. I have guys telling her they want to see her with her feet up in the sturips giving berth to their black babies. She usually starts having uncontrollable orgasms when they tell her stuff like that.074-1.JPG

Improved our relationship. When black men find out my wife is only using the sponge and not on the pill its like a huge turn on for them. They love the idea that she could end up pregnant. I watch them trying as hard as they can to soak her ovaries full. I have seen guys cum in her multiple times in one evening until they cant shoot anymore sperm. I have guys telling her they want to see her with her feet up in the sturips giving berth to their black babies. She usually starts having uncontrollable orgasms when they tell her stuff like that.View attachment 2653808

832_1000.jpg

Back