Breed me for real.

I tell my mixed race ki.ds......
"Your dad could not have anymore ki.ds. We wanted more...........There's lots of places we can go to get sperm and we chose you" (and yes they know how babies are made. However, we did say I had go through "a special process" to get pregnant with them)

Funny story...........my youngest who is 9, said to one of his friends: (paraphrasing from what the friends mom said)
Yeah, I look different than mom or dad. My dad could not have anymore ki.ds and they wanted me. So, they went to a bank, picked me and I was put in my moms tummy.

One can imagine how this perplexed that other mom.........I'm not sure where he got the "went to a bank" from, but ki.ds say crazy things
That is hilarious and all due to the innocence of young ******* too funny and that's awesome!

There is nothing morally wrong in asserting the right to give life and desiring siblings for one's children, as well as deeply loving one's offspring. In the past, I dreamt of a large family, but life took a different turn. At the tender age of 17, I gave birth to my first baby. Subsequently, I married an older man, and unfortunately, due to various circumstances, I couldn't expand my family. Initially, an illness posed an insurmountable obstacle, followed by the fact that my partner became impotent.

Today, at the age of 37, I find myself in a stable relationship with a man of color, while my first baby is now twenty years old. I wonder if it's too late to realize the dream of a larger family.
If I could go back, I would have chosen a more open perspective and would have considered the possibility of having children with different fathers.
its never too late.......for us..

What are your thoughts immediately after he cums in you?

I know more than a few times I get that wide eyed "Oh sh.it, did I really do this?" look. My husband has been there more than once and knows the look. I question myself for a few hours too.

Then, when I take the test and it's positive, I'm all happy and glad I did it.
love that

I tell my mixed race ki.ds......
"Your dad could not have anymore ki.ds. We wanted more...........There's lots of places we can go to get sperm and we chose you" (and yes they know how babies are made. However, we did say I had go through "a special process" to get pregnant with them)

Funny story...........my youngest who is 9, said to one of his friends: (paraphrasing from what the friends mom said)
Yeah, I look different than mom or dad. My dad could not have anymore ki.ds and they wanted me. So, they went to a bank, picked me and I was put in my moms tummy.

One can imagine how this perplexed that other mom.........I'm not sure where he got the "went to a bank" from, but ki.ds say crazy things
your kidds good and funny lol.........good he has loving parents

Back