Breed me for real.

8 is amazing! If I had it to do over again I’d have started earlier and had more. I seriously love everything about motherhood, especially the fun of getting pregnant.
They a wonderful bunch.
My husband and I decide we wanted to continue to be parents into our 50's. So people travel and do other things. We love the ki.ds around. We have the means and all the love they will ever need.

It is fun getting preggo..........especially when you are actually trying. I get a weird nervousness when I'm ovulating and driving there.

They a wonderful bunch.
My husband and I decide we wanted to continue to be parents into our 50's. So people travel and do other things. We love the ki.ds around. We have the means and all the love they will ever need.

It is fun getting preggo..........especially when you are actually trying. I get a weird nervousness when I'm ovulating and driving there.
Me too. It’s the intention and what I truly desire, but it’s still nerve wracking.

I tried to send a message from your profile but even couldn't enter on your profile because of that error "This member limits who may view their full profile." So, If It possible you can write me, we can talk about that ;)

Me too. It’s the intention and what I truly desire, but it’s still nerve wracking.
What are your thoughts immediately after he cums in you?

I know more than a few times I get that wide eyed "Oh sh.it, did I really do this?" look. My husband has been there more than once and knows the look. I question myself for a few hours too.

Then, when I take the test and it's positive, I'm all happy and glad I did it.

All by your BBC Bull or bulls?
No, 3 from my husband
4 from my yummy blk boy toys
1 from a gf hubby in a 3some oops.

I know, super sluttly. 8 ki.ds 5 different fathers. I love being a mom. The best job in the world.....................
Many question my moral compass, but I just tell them it always points to two loving parents who will do anything for their ki.ds

What are your thoughts immediately after he cums in you?

I know more than a few times I get that wide eyed "Oh sh.it, did I really do this?" look. My husband has been there more than once and knows the look. I question myself for a few hours too.

Then, when I take the test and it's positive, I'm all happy and glad I did it.
Wasn't there when
Wife got pregnant
She told me about it later
Then she
Wonder why make
Me jealous

No, 3 from my husband
4 from my yummy blk boy toys
1 from a gf hubby in a 3some oops.

I know, super sluttly. 8 ki.ds 5 different fathers. I love being a mom. The best job in the world.....................
Many question my moral compass, but I just tell them it always points to two loving parents who will do anything for their ki.ds
Super slutty, I love that you are and have the utmost respect for women like you because you own it. Your moral compass is aligned with your husband's who supports you and as long as the ki ddos or loved and taken care of and over time their origins and siblings origins are explained when they are able to comprehend and process the information f×ck what everyone else in society thinks because 90% throw rocks and hide their hands. That has been a long time fantasy of mine to actually breed a sexy white wife.

Super slutty, I love that you are and have the utmost respect for women like you because you own it. Your moral compass is aligned with your husband's who supports you and as long as the ki ddos or loved and taken care of and over time their origins and siblings origins are explained when they are able to comprehend and process the information f×ck what everyone else in society thinks because 90% throw rocks and hide their hands. That has been a long time fantasy of mine to actually breed a sexy white wife.
I tell my mixed race ki.ds......
"Your dad could not have anymore ki.ds. We wanted more...........There's lots of places we can go to get sperm and we chose you" (and yes they know how babies are made. However, we did say I had go through "a special process" to get pregnant with them)

Funny story...........my youngest who is 9, said to one of his friends: (paraphrasing from what the friends mom said)
Yeah, I look different than mom or dad. My dad could not have anymore ki.ds and they wanted me. So, they went to a bank, picked me and I was put in my moms tummy.

One can imagine how this perplexed that other mom.........I'm not sure where he got the "went to a bank" from, but ki.ds say crazy things

Last edited:
Back