Any wives on here experience BBC while “On a break” from there relationship?

Yup, and hubby knows it. Once during a break I primped up to go out at hubby's apt and teased himm by wearing things I knew he likes. It was open that I could use his room to hook up if I wanted. AND I DID. And hubby Did watch through a hole in a closet wall. I wanted to tease hubby and make him jealous. It worked!!!! I'd had no idea what I was in for. This guy was a big, muscular dark guy and his cock was waaaay to big for the condom (and me) so he kinda Made me fuck him without a condom and he wasn't nice about it either. I remember he was laying on hubby's bed naked with his HUGE cock standing out powerfully as he had me slowstrip for him. Then he had me blow him which had me a little concerned because I really didn't want that Giant cock fully Rock Hard pounding into me, I knew it would hurt, but I was super horny and yearned to please him. And I did. Goddamn that motherfucker banged me senseless!!!!! I came sooooo fucking hard on him over and over and over. And he came in me MULTIPLE times. I knew hubby was on the other side of the wall losing his mind. At the time I wasn't sure if he had at place to see from too. Me and this guy took breaks, smoking weed and me blowing him then fucking. Honestly the best way to put it is he left when he was done with me. I was ready for him to leave, I could barely walk! When he left he showed himself out and then hubby locked up after and came to me in his bed. I was lying there still a bit dazed. I didn't need any more sex that's for sure. My pussy was gapping wide open and drooling that studs sperm. We'd had sex for about 3 hours, my hair and make-up were wrecked. My thigh-highs were half down my legs. Yup, me and hubby kinda made up that night. He lapped up a Lotta cum from my slutty lil pussy. I needed a good tonguing after the vigorous ponding my pussy took.
Update on this...
Hubby reminded me of another time when we were on a break but were hanging out a lot, just no sex for either of us so we were always horny. Anyway, we went to a huge college party and the more buzzed I/we got the more horny we got and I ended up screwing this guy and it kinda pissed off hubby.
Oh that was fabulous , my wife’s lover is BIG too and he does marathon sex and he touches bottom on my wife he really puts it to her she lays there she can’t move her legs spread wide open , and her hole is wide open dripping sperm just how you described it, great story very nice so sexy

i'm glad you found your superman on the first try.

what happened after you got home? was this a one & done?

did you keep the secret, or not?

i hope to hear more.
Sounds like a great time, if I was your husband I’d be there eating your pussy afterward that’s the best eating out a well fucked pussy I’m happy for you do it again you deserve it

Not really "on a break," but both times I was separated because of deployments.

My first experience with black guys was when I was in college and my then-fiance was overseas in Desert Shield.

After that it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I got involved again, this time while my current husband was deployed in Kuwait.

Back